Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
(10-26-2019, 05:25 PM)bellyboy Wrote: Row 3, right photo: If in a battle this handsome guy with his great bod approached me with his sword pointing towards my belly button I would be in such awe that I would forget my training and let him run me through. The blade would just miss my hard dick. As he steps in to make sure he has gutted me good I would cum and shoot my load all over his belly. Hopefully he would then grab me and lower me gently to the ground, but his excitement has grown too because he rubbed his dick against mineĀ  and he would shoot his load all over my belly and blood and guts.

When I --which was rare---played swords with guys when I was a teen or a kid---again, maybe three times (one time I was a captured James Bond type and in my bathing suit ala DR. NO and was tied to a telephone pole, for fun only as my denim shorts ripped friend shirtless stuck a fake knife into my belly button--I sucked the belly in to prolong it; it was great and I think our moms watching from across the street knew what was happening!)...I always wondered why, some of the time I wanted to lose and wanted to feel the other guy's sword point (a tennis racket of plastic) in my navel. I used to --which confounded yet a different playmate, the karate master Fred---lean, shorter than me but more muscled in the abs and with a slit bellh button and heavy outer ridge---I had a great eight pack, too and a navel that had a tentacles that had a mole in it! He was confounded by my losing so often and thought it was his great fighting skill. I then sometimes used to fool him and stab him because some of the time I wanted to feel what it was like stcking a guy in his abs and navel. It felt great too. To this day I like it both ways, winner and loser, more on the loser side as I love feeling a guy stabbing into me but I also like when I am "dying" stabbing him to his belly button death, too. I wonder in mhy stories sometimes that the fighter almost loses on prupose to get it into his navel. It's all hawt.