Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Take it in the GUT like a Man
The 4 young guys r the kind of guys I imagine for the attached drawing. GUT UP !!!

Attached Files Image(s)

You always had great taste!!!
(08-02-2019, 09:00 PM)GutKnife Wrote: The 4 young guys r the kind of guys I imagine for the attached drawing. GUT UP !!!

Thanks for the drawing. I've a part of that lineup drawing, but not all your presenting here. Great Work.
One of my favorites attached. Solo, hot flex and brave / no fear.

Attached Files Image(s)

(08-03-2019, 03:15 PM)heydude61 Wrote:
(08-02-2019, 09:00 PM)GutKnife Wrote: The 4 young guys r the kind of guys I imagine for the attached drawing. GUT UP !!!

Thanks for the drawing. I've a part of that lineup drawing, but not all your presenting here. Great Work.
Always loved that drawing and those like it! The abs, the navel in particular is the best spot for a sword, knife, spear. Love your captions too~ ! They add to steamy sexy thang of it all!  8================DDD
(08-04-2019, 02:30 PM)CHASE Wrote:
(08-03-2019, 03:15 PM)heydude61 Wrote:

Always loved that drawing and those like it! The abs, the navel in particular is the best spot for a sword, knife, spear. Love your captions too~ ! They add to steamy sexy thang of it all!  8================DDD
they are all great and yea the navel is the very best target for all relatively sharp toys/tools/etc.
so very very hot
I love how the teens in the serial execution know they're gonna die and accept their fates with hard cocks. Another great aspect of the scene for me is the rig at the end of the line, where each gutted guy gets suspended by a chain, belly down, to twitch, drain out, and finish dying.
"Ready your breakfast and eat hearty, for tonight we dine in hell!" -- Leonidas at Thermopylae