Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I like that series of the guy against the wall. I've seen you post a few others of that. Who's is that?
And As Always,
Happy Battlings and a Glorious Death to You All!!!!

B&D
(10-13-2019, 03:32 AM)BattlesandDeaths Wrote: I like that series of the guy against the wall. I've seen you post a few others of that. Who's is that?

I think they were on the first Arenafighter board. I believe they are German. I don't remember their names.
Morituri Te Salutamus - Those about to die salute you. 
(10-13-2019, 03:32 AM)BattlesandDeaths Wrote: I like that series of the guy against the wall.  I've seen you post a few others of that.  Who's is that?
He has a channel on Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCKflEHvGpnAgu1FpecnP_fg
Also know as Sprinteradidas. He is indeed from Germany.
Thanks for the info garyj! They have videos of themselves as gladiators fighting and dying. They have som retracting swords that I would love to have, but can't find them anywhere.
(10-13-2019, 05:59 PM)gladlover Wrote: Thanks for the info garyj! They have videos of themselves as gladiators fighting and dying. They have som retracting swords that I would love to have, but can't find them anywhere.
I did a search on Amazon for Retractable Toy Sword and came up with a set of three retractable toy knives for under ten dollars. Don't know about the quality. They're selling them as Halloween items. They didn't list any retractable toy swords, only toy knives. Halloween stores might have similar items.
(10-13-2019, 06:23 PM)gladiatoratticus Wrote:
(10-13-2019, 05:59 PM)gladlover Wrote: Thanks for the info garyj! They have videos of themselves as gladiators fighting and dying. They have som retracting swords that I would love to have, but can't find them anywhere.
I did a search on Amazon for Retractable Toy Sword and came up with a set of three retractable toy knives for under ten dollars. Don't know about the quality. They're selling them as Halloween items. They didn't list any retractable toy swords, only toy knives. Halloween stores might have similar items.
The swords they use are metal, and in one video you can see it roll up. They're not plastic.
(10-13-2019, 05:10 AM)gladlover Wrote:
(10-13-2019, 03:32 AM)BattlesandDeaths Wrote: I like that series of the guy against the wall.  I've seen you post a few others of that.  Who's is that?

I think they were on the first Arenafighter board. I believe they are German. I don't remember their names.
He is also on Flickr: https://www.flickr.com/photos/army4adidas/