Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Beautiful young male beef having glorious gut fuck sex.. MAN re they enjoying it, just like real men should. GUT UP !! Wish their wer pics of bodybuilders or gymnasts gut fucking like that. THANKS!! I’ll put some words to these and post some in a bit. Gotta GUT FUCK myth self tonite lookin at these!!!by the way, I picture the stud beef in these pics taking the GUT knife test like the young males in the drawing...

Attached Files Image(s)

Your every word is hot! and a turn on, thanks!
What do you think of those young slabs about to take the gut knife “test”?
(12-04-2019, 07:40 PM)GutKnife Wrote: What do you think of those young slabs about to take the gut knife “test”?

I think everything you post is hawt hawat hawt but you've outdone yourself with the one on one pics!
A never ending supply, it seems, of young beef ready to prove they got the GUTS to take it well and like a real man... GUT FUCK them and GUT BAYONET them strong and rough and PROUD

Attached Files Image(s)

do you have the last three pics unaltered? Hot guys. THanks for all you do!
GUT UP !!!!

Attached Files Image(s)

Tell me exactly how they prove themselves? Make it long, painful, belly meat torturous... how well do they each take it? Fuckin gut up

What does Billy Magnussen have in mind for this lean fine young slab o beef?

What does billy intend for the young steak in the chair?

Attached Files Image(s)

WHAT is the gif of the guy in the chair from? Also: the first pic reminds me of the TEENS TAKING IT