Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Detention 2003
https://ok.ru/video/43398138604

This film called Detention from 2003 has a scene with a villain impaled (i would say with great satisfaction from the people doing it) right in the gut with a spear. I had seen in on TV when i was a teenager, and I could barely contain my excitement when this scene came up. (i was watching it with my family). Just wanted to share it here.  Smile
He gets impaled at 1:08:47 min. (the dub is russian)
[Image: tumblr_nbpbfff8wN1rlvb7yo2_500.jpg]
割腹
(12-10-2019, 06:56 PM)Male Navel Wrote: https://ok.ru/video/43398138604

This film called Detention from 2003 has a scene with a villain impaled (i would say with great satisfaction from the people doing it) right in the gut with a spear. I had seen in on TV when i was a teenager, and I could barely contain my excitement when this scene came up. (i was watching it with my family). Just wanted to share it here.  Smile
He gets impaled at 1:08:47 min. (the dub is russian)

This links to a Russian site. Are you Russian?
No, but i couldnt find it online with a good enough quality, and I know that the site Odnoklassniki has a lot of films uploaded with relatively good quality.. So i linked it. Smile
割腹
(12-10-2019, 10:59 PM)Male Navel Wrote: No, but i couldnt find it online with a good enough quality, and I know that the site Odnoklassniki has a lot of films uploaded with relatively good quality.. So i linked it. Smile
Great scene! Thanks for sharing
(12-10-2019, 11:17 PM)uaphilly79 Wrote:
(12-10-2019, 10:59 PM)Male Navel Wrote: No, but i couldnt find it online with a good enough quality, and I know that the site Odnoklassniki has a lot of films uploaded with relatively good quality.. So i linked it. Smile
Great scene! Thanks for sharing
Glad you liked it. Definately gets me going. I will share more movie scenes in the future.
割腹
Nice! Would've been great to see his feet dangling off the floor, we so rarely see that with impaling. Nonetheless, good scene. I'd never heard of this one. Thanks for posting.
Great scene. Loved it.
And As Always,
Happy Battlings and a Glorious Death to You All!!!!

B&D