Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Live like a Man, Die like a Cop - 1976

So this film features one of the most weird gut impalings i've seen but its hot. So these two guys chase two thugs riding on a motorocycle in Rome, and they make them run into a truck. One of the thugs flies out of the truck, but the other is immediately IMPALED right inder his navel by the handlebar of his motorcycle! His gut naked. This happens at 9:45 min. So I love when its very unlikely that you will be impaled in the gut, but you do end up impaled in the gut. Smile

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GUbDzhRmfMc

The trailer for the movie has the same frame, but at a different angle and you are able to see the impaled guy slightly differently right at the end.
[Image: tumblr_nbpbfff8wN1rlvb7yo2_500.jpg]
割腹
That's pretty wild.
- Derek
Thanks. That has to be the weirdest death in the history of movies. This movie also starts out like a rollicking gay love story and then proceeds into cold hearted death by cops! It also looks suspiciously like an Italian TV series put two eps together to make a movie!
Yeah, its a very weird death. I don't know what they were thinking. But I like how they specifically had to get one of the guys impaled like that.
割腹
Unique!
I'm certainly not complaining but I'd love to know that thought process on that one. His bare belly exposed as opposed to it going through his shirt gives extra pause. I like. It's just... What? Hehe

Thanks for sharing. Also, I'd been trying to remember an old Italian zombie horror film with a gorgeous blonde, bearded lead actor for years with no results but once I saw the blonde lead's name was Roy Lovelock, the lightbulb went off. Let Sleeping Corpses Lie. So, even more thanks for that! Smile
(04-23-2020, 12:30 AM)BearFoot Wrote: I'm certainly not complaining but I'd love to know that thought process on that one. His bare belly exposed as opposed to it going through his shirt gives extra pause. I like. It's just... What? Hehe

Thanks for sharing. Also, I'd been trying to remember an old Italian zombie horror film with a gorgeous blonde, bearded lead actor for years with no results but once I saw the blonde lead's name was Roy Lovelock, the lightbulb went off. Let Sleeping Corpses Lie. So, even more thanks for that! Smile

His bare belly exposed as opposed to it going through his shirt gives extra pause. 
Well I certainly think they did it on purpose. Like were they aware of the fetish? idk  Smile 
Glad i could help with the movie title.
割腹
(04-23-2020, 12:43 AM)Male Navel Wrote:
(04-23-2020, 12:30 AM)BearFoot Wrote: I'm certainly not complaining but I'd love to know that thought process on that one. His bare belly exposed as opposed to it going through his shirt gives extra pause. I like. It's just... What? Hehe

His bare belly exposed as opposed to it going through his shirt gives extra pause. 
Well I certainly think they did it on purpose. Like were they aware of the fetish? idk  Smile 

Yeah, that is my point. It's not a basic shoot/stab that we often see so it gives me pause, wondering who might be into something.  Wink

And thanks again for the reminding spark. It's quick, but at 1:27:54 he takes a nice gut shot.
(04-23-2020, 12:58 AM)BearFoot Wrote:
(04-23-2020, 12:43 AM)Male Navel Wrote:

Yeah, that is my point. It's not a basic shoot/stab that we often see so it gives me pause, wondering who might be into something.  Wink

And thanks again for the reminding spark. It's quick, but at 1:27:54 he takes a nice gut shot.
Yeah... Its hot to think the directors were into that kind of stuff, even if we dont know. Smile
Thanks for the gut shoot scene, its hot.
割腹