Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
OF INTEREST?
Think some people might be interested in some of these. Posted this once elsewhere and got negative responses about Coley being too girlie but in the comic books he's anything but...in any case Barry Blair and John Blackburn and to a lesser extent RTD of 2005-2009 DOCTOR WHO inspired much of my later sexier freer fiction and writing. I wish I could draw like them, heck even like I used to as a kid...I used to draw fairly well but lost it really by not doing it much lately....and I mean in the last 20 years! All characters engaging in sex are over 18 or higher.
Oh wow, I had forgotten this artist. I've got some of his work around here somewhere, I dimly recall it may have been reprinted in one of the old Meatmen books. Not quite my favorite style but it was more than enough to get me off many many times. One of the few artists who "went there" as we would call it.
Both John and Barry had similar trajectories and both are no longer with us.
(02-08-2021, 12:22 AM)Stabano Wrote: Both John and Barry had similar trajectories and both are no longer with us.

THAT THEY DID. I knew both of them, John well. Both were nice guys. John treated me very nicely. Gave me a lot of rare material.
Beautiful!
Morituri Te Salutamus - Those about to die salute you.