Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Enter the Invincible Hero - RIP Navel!

I remember I wanted to post this movie here. You might have seen it but still. So even though the premise might be out there they made the villain have super martial arts powers that come... from his navel. His very protruding navel. This is seen at 5:57 min. Since he is a bad guy he get punished by some other character by having his very outie navel twisted. (i like the idea of that) Smile at 11:54 mins. Near the end of the film he dies in a fight scene by having his freaking navel ripped out very graphically. I know its a bit of a weird movie but i have to wonder what the producers thought when they decided to make his navel the source of his super strength.  Smile 
Anyway i hope you enjoy it even tho its a bit silly, it "works" for me.
[Image: tumblr_nbpbfff8wN1rlvb7yo2_500.jpg]
割腹
tHANKS! GREAT STUFF
I like this character very much, he is tall, muscular, martial arts skills may be higher than the main character, but his navel is where his strength is and is also a weak point in his body. if he hadn't been attacked in the navel he would have been a champion.
I love it!
strange navel on mustached athletic skin expressive man.
his navel is so important in the final fight, the center of opponent attention!
a lot of zoom on it and finally ripped out with some intestines with fingers! WOW
One of the best for me.
thank you