Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Warriors in battle dress
Battle lust

Attached Files Image(s)

Just waiting for incoming arrows or maybe the trust of a trident
(02-17-2022, 01:57 PM)WarriorPenis Wrote: Battle lust
Just imagine a battlefield full of such striking warriors. True battle lust.
Nice, thanks!

(did you get my response to your pm?)
(02-18-2022, 09:12 AM)Richard Weed Wrote: Nice, thanks!

(did you get my response to your pm?)
No, sorry. Would you resend? Thanks.

(02-17-2022, 07:52 PM)buzzard30 Wrote: Just waiting for incoming arrows or maybe the trust of a trident
Arrows impaled in bellies lined up parallel to erect penises.
(02-20-2022, 06:36 PM)bellyboy Wrote: Looks like a little pre cum there on his dick. When the enemy spear is thrown and he gets it right in his guts he will be shooting his last load. He will spray the battlefield with his cum, blood and guts. When others in the battle go past his dead body will anyone reach over and pull the spear out of his belly?

I agree, he'll fertilize the already bloody, cum-soaked earth with his last load after he takes a spear. I imagine a passing warrior will indeed grab hold of the shaft and yank it out of the stud's belly. The spearhead may catch on his hard gut wall and refuse to slide out easily. The tug on the death-spear may lift his inert body part way off the ground before the shaft comes free of the gut. The body will thud back down, ass on the ground, now sporting a ragged wound, but free of the projectile that killed him. The warrior who claims the spear may be lucky and use it to kill a comrade of the dead cumshooter. Or he may be unlucky and take a shaft in his own gut.
"Ready your breakfast and eat hearty, for tonight we dine in hell!" -- Leonidas at Thermopylae
Oh my... Let me push a sword through his back and out his hot belly button. Then I could stroke him off and then make sure I empty his sexy belly onto the ground