Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Abs
I love that sight. What would you do with him?

Attached Files Image(s)

pic ruined with the circle
(04-24-2021, 12:42 PM)Stabano Wrote: pic ruined with the circle
Better?

Attached Files Image(s)

(04-24-2021, 05:59 PM)Gutstab79 Wrote:
Better?

FANTASTIC! THANK YOU!
(04-25-2021, 03:54 AM)Stabano Wrote:
(04-24-2021, 05:59 PM)Gutstab79 Wrote:
Better?

FANTASTIC! THANK YOU!
No problem. tell me what do you like about it
The curves that go down both sides of his body, the contours of his hips and above and below them, and of course the stunning round vertically wide oval navel! He's fuckin hot
(04-26-2021, 02:21 AM)Stabano Wrote: The curves that go down both sides of his body, the contours of his hips and above and below them, and of course the stunning round vertically wide oval navel! He's fuckin hot
Very good eye. I like that too. please tell me what would you do with him Step by step.
GUT UP! The circle is awesome. THAT is the gut fuck area ! The abs can try to grab whatever is going into that fine prime belly beef and show us how well he can take it.. gut sucked in or bloated out or rocked up firm.. that’s the wicked awesome ticked studs!
(04-26-2021, 05:19 PM)GutKnife Wrote: GUT UP! The circle is awesome. THAT is the gut fuck area ! The abs can try to grab whatever is going into that fine prime belly beef and show us how well he can take it.. gut sucked in or bloated out or rocked up firm.. that’s the wicked awesome ticked studs!
A sword fits into this gap in the belly. he tries to tense his abdominal muscles. no chance.
(04-27-2021, 08:01 PM)bellyboy Wrote: He and I are headed for combat and the night before the battle we make passionate love. He takes everything I give him. Stepping from the landing craft and heading towards the beach we both get machine gunned in our bellies. Our guts feel like they are on fire. He gets to me and we embrace and die in each others arms. When they get our bodies out of the water and document our wounds they discovered we both got it in the belly button with a second bullet entering our guts lower in the belly.
great idea.