Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
How do they wish to be gutted?
All these muscle/meat slabs have been bred to desire a long lasting painful abdominal death at some point in their existence..  they all have a preferred way they wanna get it…knife, ice pick, drill, bayo, etc.. also specific “spots” to have it done… hmmm… how do they want it?gut fuck well!

Attached Files Image(s)

Last pic: Pull that red t-shirt up and stick him low down and rip up past his navel ..... the cute guy next to him just slash him nice and deep from left to right just above his pants line ........
(06-17-2021, 10:17 AM)gutstab2 Wrote: Last pic: Pull that red t-shirt up and stick him low down and rip up past his navel ..... the cute guy next to him just slash him nice and deep from left to right just above his pants line ........
I’d like to know which weapon(s) they’d choose to be gutted with..  and why

Tell me.. which weapon do they want used on their abs when the time comes, why? They all lustfully look forward to a painful gut wrenching death.. they want to prove themselves to all other men AND HAVE OTHER MEN WITNESS THEIR FINE END... GUT UP

Slab with the arrows: It’s fun time. How many arrow will the marine with the blue cap take?

Attached Files Image(s)

only in the belly button!
(06-17-2021, 10:05 PM)GutKnife Wrote:
(06-17-2021, 10:17 AM)gutstab2 Wrote: Last pic: Pull that red t-shirt up and stick him low down and rip up past his navel ..... the cute guy next to him just slash him nice and deep from left to right just above his pants line ........
I’d like to know which weapon(s) they’d choose to be gutted with..  and why

Tell me.. which weapon do they want used on their abs when the time comes, why? They all lustfully look forward to a painful gut wrenching death.. they want to prove themselves to all other men AND HAVE OTHER MEN WITNESS THEIR FINE END... GUT UP

Slab with the arrows: It’s fun time. How many arrow will the marine with the blue cap take?
An extremely sharp Bowie knife would suffice  would think .... easy to stab in and easy to slice ;-)
the guy with the stiff penis needs a long knife in his lower abdomen
(06-18-2021, 08:25 AM)Gutstab79 Wrote: the guy with the stiff penis needs a long knife in his lower abdomen
As does the guy in the blue pants ..... now that is a nice abdomen ;-)