Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3.67 Average
Who like to do so?
Exclamation 
(I'm sorry for my English)
When i was young, since 7-8 y.o to 12-13, i got satisfactions from doing so becouse of not knowing to get its others way
Big Grin
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BOkIDPDo...oQ&index=9
It's not me certainly, insofar as there were no video cameras in the late 80s Confused

May be not so obvious, he use needles at 02:01
I used ( at my 7-13 y.o)screwdriver to reach the goal
in my opinion, the content featuring/addressing minors doesn't seem appropriate here ...
(01-28-2022, 05:54 PM)someguy123user Wrote: in my opinion, the content featuring/addressing minors doesn't seem appropriate here ...
I don't quite understand what you mean? Perhaps you thought that I was considering such a method as in a video - not quite for adult men? No, this is not so))) Wink In any case, if something is wrong, let the forum moderator correct my text in an acceptable form Confused
To your original question, yes, I used to do the similar while growing up, I would use glue sticks or dowels. Another method I used was lying down and placing the leg of my bed or dresser on my stomach.

(01-28-2022, 08:05 PM)sexy_boy386 Wrote:
(01-28-2022, 05:54 PM)someguy123user Wrote: in my opinion, the content featuring/addressing minors doesn't seem appropriate here ...
I don't quite understand what you mean? Perhaps you thought that I was considering such a method as in a video - not quite for adult men? No, this is not so))) Wink In any case, if something is wrong, let the forum moderator correct my text in an acceptable form Confused

What someguy123user means is that the boy in the youtube video you linked is most definitely a minor (under the age of 18) which is not appropriate to show on a fetish board.
(01-28-2022, 09:17 PM)XMalcolmX Wrote: What someguy123user means is that the boy in the youtube video you linked is most definitely a minor (under the age of 18) which is not appropriate to show on a fetish board.
yeah well i wouldn't give him less than 25 years old.
I have the same body at 45y.o Big Grin
I'm skinny and I love skinny  Shy

(01-28-2022, 09:17 PM)XMalcolmX Wrote:  Another method I used was lying down and placing the leg of my bed or dresser on my stomach.
I didn't think about it while  I was growing up. Angel
I tagged this post with a red exclamation mark due to a few complaints about the perceived age of the young man in the video.
    I'll admit I initially struggled with whether or not to allow the video posting. 
   I noticed that the video is age-restricted on youtube.  When I did some research, I found out the young man is 22 years old, which is within the guidelines of the forum. 
And As Always,
Happy Battlings and a Glorious Death to You All!!!!

B&D