Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Cronica de un atraco - How do i buy or find better quality version of this movie

So this is Cronica de un Atraco from 1968. There is this gut stabbing scene with scissors (possibly in his navel) at 1:17:54 and it drives me insane. He even falls down the stairs with the scissors still in his navel and its super hot. But the problem is it is so pixelated i can't exactly make out everything. I can't find this movie in a better quality anywhere for streaming like Amazon. Am i missing something? I know myself, and I NEED to see this scene like its meant to, otherwise ill be torturing myself. So If anyone can find a link where to buy it or see it in better quality ill appreciate it immensely. 
This is a different cut of the movie, you can see he scissors in his navel better, but still not good enough.

Thank you. Smile

This is him falling with the scissors in his navel but its so damn pixelated! Otherwise its the perfect scene for me.

Attached Files Image(s)

[Image: tumblr_nbpbfff8wN1rlvb7yo2_500.jpg]
割腹
In the second vid it is at 1:21:50. Unfortunately, the post is very low resolution, plus the action is more of a suggestion than a actual view. It probably takes 10 frames of the original film and in that split second your mind has to invent what the eye can barely see. Unless you could obtain the original film, you are never likely to see anything more clearly of this one on YouTube, which automatically drops the resolution, over time, to very low values to save on computer space. It may have been posted in a higher resolution initially, and you might contact the poster of the vid to see if they have access to a better resolution copy.
(04-30-2022, 07:05 PM)gyno9001 Wrote: In the second vid it is at 1:21:50.  Unfortunately, the post is very low resolution, plus the action is more of a suggestion than a actual view.  It probably takes 10 frames of the original film and in that split second your mind has to invent what the eye can barely see.  Unless you could obtain the original film, you are never likely to see anything more clearly of this one on YouTube, which automatically drops the resolution, over time, to very low values to save on computer space.  It may have been posted in a higher resolution initially, and you might contact the poster of the vid to see if they have access to a better resolution copy.
I contacted him, he said someone sent it to him. But the thing is i cant even find it on Amazon or any streaming service where the quality would be good. The scissors ARE visible in his navel, its just so damn pixelated it seems they're not. 
Thanks for replying.
[Image: tumblr_nbpbfff8wN1rlvb7yo2_500.jpg]
割腹