Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Aeon Flux
A while ago I discovered quite an interesting adult animation series, which features a lot of intense combat action in a sci-fi setting.

Here is a pretty curious compilation of some epic fights (the most epic encounter is at 1:30, but all the scenes I think are very well done and worthy Smile   )
I love their revealing outfits, especially the exposure of midsection, lol
You can find more of actual episodes on youtube if you search with the show's title.

If while watching other full episodes, you see a cool sexy action, PLEASE feel free to let others know in the comments with episode link+ time code Smile
Have fun Smile

(05-29-2020, 09:12 PM)someguy123user Wrote: A while ago I discovered quite an interesting adult animation series, which features a lot of intense combat action in a sci-fi setting.

Here is a pretty curious compilation of some epic fights (the most epic encounter is at 1:30, but all the scenes I think are very well done and worthy Smile   )
You can find more of actual episodes on youtube if you search with the show's title.

If while watching other full episodes, you see a cool sexy action, PLEASE feel free to let others know in the comments with episode link+ time code Smile
Have fun Smile

Though obviously it's a mixed crowd relative to my usual all-male deathlust, and the kills are wearing way too many clothes, this has always riveted me too. I like the misanthropic sexification of gunfighting done by the artists' aesthetics. And you certainly can't argue with the body count! I've always wanted to linger on the abs-out would-be male rescuer from the black team. He looks like a specimen and takes it so good.
(08-21-2022, 09:49 PM)timgotshot Wrote:
(05-29-2020, 09:12 PM)someguy123user Wrote: A while ago I discovered quite an interesting adult animation series, which features a lot of intense combat action in a sci-fi setting.

Have fun Smile

Though obviously it's a mixed crowd relative to my usual all-male deathlust, and the kills are wearing way too many clothes, this has always riveted me too. I like the misanthropic sexification of gunfighting done by the artists' aesthetics. And you certainly can't argue with the body count! I've always wanted to linger on the abs-out would-be male rescuer from the black team. He looks like a specimen and takes it so good.

Mmm. The original was...all men wearing crop tops and being killed by a female wearing little, too, I think. It was a very SHORT series on MTV. Then they made more so I'm not sure what's what but this looks like the later series/season.