Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Long lost MurderMayhem100 video
Can’t We Talk About This?

Great to see this one again with some of my favorite guys .... I especially like the one who gets offed around 2:45. Probably not the best actor in their grop but I've always liked him anyway. The assassin is also one of my favorites.

My favorite Murder Mayhem 100 is J Company .... alas, it is nowhere to be found except a truncated version on gumroad.

Thanks for sharing this!
Sure let's talk. They didn't release this? It has at least two of their hottest guys, maybe three or four of their hottest guys. It's on another site? That seems or feels private? In any case, MURDER MAYHEM has at least 12 of the best knife/sword videos ever and I respect the mostly lack of blood, which I find I DO NOT want. In other words, I like it better without any blood. That said, since their redo of the sword thing and maybe two of the knife things (the redos by the way were not as good as the originals so...), they now take the easy way out and do shootings and gun shit. I admit some of those are alluring and good but mostly disappointing. This is doubly disappointing as the hot guy with the knife does not get to use it and we mostly see the easy shooting shit, none of which here is a turn on for me or even that good TBH. MURDER MAYHEM to me sold out and does things the easy way. They also seemed to have imported from another country some videos from someone else? Which are bad. I mean really bad. Their early KNIFE MASSACRES and even up to the end of that wonderful series are the best stuff as well as SWORD MASSACRE (they only did one and I think a redo) which is totally hot. Their gun stuff I can leave as it's just my thing but if it is your's you will probably like it. Like I already wrote some of those are interesting especially the one under the table shot done to a guy and right in his navel. THIS however is just....junky and boring to be honest. I do like the dialog bits but again, NO navel knife shots, no swords, and a bad use of hot guys. IMO.

DOES Gumroad have their knife sword stuff???!!!! do you have a link?
(08-25-2022, 12:25 PM)CHASE Wrote: Sure let's talk. They didn't release this? It has at least two of their hottest guys, maybe three or four of their hottest guys. It's on another site? That seems or feels private? In any case, MURDER MAYHEM has at least 12 of the best knife/sword videos ever and I respect the mostly lack of blood, which I find I DO NOT want. In other words, I like it better without any blood. That said, since their redo of the sword thing and maybe two of the knife things (the redos by the way were not as good as the originals so...), they now take the easy way out and do shootings and gun shit. I admit some of those are alluring and good but mostly disappointing. This is doubly disappointing as the hot guy with the knife does not get to use it and we mostly see the easy shooting shit, none of which here is a turn on for me or even that good TBH. MURDER MAYHEM to me sold out and does things the easy way. They also seemed to have imported from another country some videos from someone else? Which are bad. I mean really bad. Their early KNIFE MASSACRES and even up to the end of that wonderful series are the best stuff as well as SWORD MASSACRE (they only did one and I think a redo) which is totally hot. Their gun stuff I can leave as it's just my thing but if it is your's you will probably like it. Like I already wrote some of those are interesting especially the one under the table shot done to a guy and right in his navel. THIS however is just....junky and boring to be honest. I do like the dialog bits but again, NO navel knife shots, no swords, and a bad use of hot guys. IMO.

DOES Gumroad have their knife sword stuff???!!!! do you have a link?
I downloaded it via RealPlayer some years ago and it got lost in my storage lol. But that’s all I have so far.

(08-24-2022, 10:47 PM)caeden150 Wrote: Great to see this one again with some of my favorite guys .... I especially like the one who gets offed around 2:45.    Probably not the best actor in their grop but I've always liked him anyway.  The assassin is also one of my favorites. 

My favorite Murder Mayhem 100 is J Company .... alas, it is nowhere to be found except a truncated version on gumroad. 

Thanks for sharing this!
You are welcome. Glad u enjoy it.
but does Gumroad have more?
(08-26-2022, 12:40 PM)CHASE Wrote: but does Gumroad have more?

unfortunately last I Checked, they removed some videos.
yeah i loved their more "story-oriented" videos from older days Smile
And it touches on a really interesting perspective of how those "gangsters" (ort whatever role they act in there) are so confident and eager to deal with incoming trouble when they are healthy and fine. But once they realize they are not invincible after all, they want to "talk about it", hoping maybe to get a way out... and we know that's too late for that though lol
I love the ironic distance in this one.
"I thought you were on my side" - "That's in the next video".
"I don't suppose we can talk about this" - "That's not in my version of the script"
"I don't wanne die" - "In that case you're in the wrong filmset"

It's just great!
Cool that someone actually downloaded it years ago - let's hope that we in time will see more and more of the old videos resurface, and not only from these guys but generally speaking.