Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
What would you do to me?
What would you do to my body?

Attached Files Image(s)

I think I’d have to tie you up so you can’t move...and then I’d slowly stick a long needle into your bellybutton. I’d slowly remove it and slowly introduce a bigger needle. And then I’d stick a small screwdriver in there. And finally a long thin dagger. It’d be long and slow but eventually you’d bleed out.
Mighty Fine, Cowboy !!
"impale" you with my cock and sword. you put up a fight and struggle but then fall defeated on me.
(02-01-2021, 11:48 AM)toyboy Wrote: What would you do to my body?

A lot Smile
MMM I think I would have the pleasure of you in front of the arena crowd! your smooth nude body impaled on my Celt warrior cock for my & the audiences pleasure!

Then to let gladiator battle commence. You get it naked just above your erect cock with my trident. At which point I get run through above my hard erect cock by another opponent with a gladius. Our nude smooth waxed tanned oiled bodies fucked on the arena sand writhing in nude agony. We both reach out to each others erect hard cocks & have one last orgasmic wank, before out throats are slit in front of the arena crowd. We go to the gods spewing out our cum much to the cheer of the audience!
take two double prongs knives and stick them in your navel on the sides and drag them so that I enlarge your navel while stabbing in and draging sideways. I repeat the move with top and bottom of navel ....if you can survive that long, which you can and you feel the pain all the way and pleasure. I jab in so they stay in and then jerk you off so you dick go in my navel and shoot glutinous load
Cool Throw you a knife for one on one fight with KnifeBoy Tongue Alpha male KnifeBoy win by stabbing ur belly meat many times in gut hole as we both blow out jizz Big Grin
Hawt! Pinch me I must be dreaming to be given an opportunity like this  Smile
Ahhh yes yes ..... a Bowie would look good sticking out of that handsome belly just above your pants