Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
What shall we do to me?
You catch me! What are you gonna do now?

Attached Files Image(s)

I’d give you a knife to make it a more challenging and exciting experience for me. I want to feel the squirming power of our bodies in close combat, the guttural sounds and your rapidly beating heart as you are overpowered by me… Then the sound of my knife stabbing through tensed abs making you buck and writhe as I twist the blade deeper into your navel and viscera while I stare into your shocked eyes!
That's a very nice torso, love your body.
I would repeatedly punch your belly, deep and hard, my fist focussed on your navel hole where your belly is shaped perfectly to recieve such treatment, your hands being tied behind your back of course. I would take my knife and run it round your body, the sharp tip exploring your nipples, the rounds of your pecs and the deep innie of your navel, i would make you see the sharp point close up before running it down your sternum, down over your abs and navel to corress your buldging package in your shorts. I would slowly return the sharp tip of the knife (a hunters knife by the way), to your deep belly hole, i would quickly and very suddenly thrust it into your navel, deep into your guts, it would probably poke out your back. I would allow you experience the agony of a warriors killing for a while before pulling out the knife and thrusting it in under your chest pec, up into your heart. Your hands would be released and you would be on your knees gripping the knife for a short time like a dying warrior before collapsing into death.
(12-27-2022, 01:07 PM)toyboy Wrote: You catch me! What are you gonna do now?
You are definitely going to get it right in the bellybutton. Very slowly with a large long needle.
Start by placing my ear on your chest and listening to your young, strong heart pounding.
I'd slip a long, sharp knife into your sexy belly button and gut you alive, jacking you off as you slowly die