Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Arrowed in the Gym
Hi everyone,

I just wanted to share with you my new series!

It was a late afternoon. Clay was helping Tiger in the gym with his pull ups. The two friends were doing workouts all day, and this was their very last exercise. Suddenly, a black haired archer busted in the front door. She immediately shot an arrow right into Tiger's muscular abs. He was in agony, but this was not enough for her. She wanted to have some fun with the dying man and his friend before she leave...

All 25 pictures is available without login in full resolution
https://catbox.moe/c/qfm6k6

If you like my work, please give me a Heart on PIXIV
https://www.pixiv.net/en/artworks/105229874

[Image: attachment.php?aid=21650]
All my work are available on PIXIV for free
great work
I love the last picture where he's about to shoot his load with the erotic agony in his guts.
Morituri Te Salutamus - Those about to die salute you. 
Thank you!
By the way, on the last image, they are both dead. There are some pictures I couldn't fit into this post, check out the links above. (the catbox album don't show the previews for some reason, but the images are there)
[Image: attachment.php?aid=21650]
All my work are available on PIXIV for free
Thank you for sharing this awesome story with us. Excellent work!
Vides quid vis videre
Like my work? Please leave a comment or follow me on SubscribeStar
I looked through the full collection, and all I can say is I hope some strong killer decides that’s how I’ll be taken out. It looks like such a hot way to go, especially with that final load seeping out of his mouth?
Terrific piece! Loved them all, and especially the story line here. Something really erotic about a female taking out a guy!!
Looks like stud boy who was lying flat on his back got one nice blow job to see him out! I think he enjoyed by the wide eyed loook on his face!
A dominant woman is not exactly my style. However, the arrow in the navel and the fact that a colleague helped him in the last moments as best he could is very exciting for me
I would love to be shot in the belly button and then sucked off as I slowly die