Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Death Push (aka The Contest)
Added some more frames!

This is a horny arousing ending. I hope there will be more and similar stories, how naked gladiators, of different ages, fight each other hard in the arena with spears, tridents, short and long shears, injure each other badly and in the end at least one of them kills his opponent brutally, or even borh.
Seeing these amazing Death Push scenes makes me so horny. Until I can find a muscular warrior to enact this with me, I've enjoyed enacting this scene myself. The weapon I use is a handmade mediaeval battle arrow with thick shaft and tipped with a hand forged arrowhead. I stand naked in front of a tall mirror, place the shaft horizontally against the mirror then the arrowhead in the centre of my vulnerable navel. As I push myself onto the arrow, my abs tighten to resist the force, and I enjoy watching the arrowhead start to disappear into my 'opponents' gut. The hot feeling surges through my body and soon brings me to a massive climax then my knees tremble and I fall to the floor.
Wow! What a glorious contest! I thought Leonidas would win, being more muscled, but his time was up.
that is fantastic