Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Striking Roomate
Late at night, I am on Brad's bed. Brad hugging my leg. The lustful rhythm of sex echoed in the room, as well as male moans and low growls.

"Ah...ah...fuck...you’re fucking tight..."

It looks like Brad doesn't want to make sounds, but his body doesn't allow it. His hip arrogant object is tightly clamped by my buttocks and secret acupuncture points, and the heat burns his restless heart, so he has to let out a few male sighs to relieve it a little.

"Uh...ah... Brad..."

It is even more difficult for me to remain silent. Because Brad’s masculine artillery, under the maneuver of his athlete's waist and hips, is madly infiltrating my backyard. His sturdy lower abdomen slammed into my lower body violently like a pile driver. The reservedness deep in my heart had already been knocked to pieces. Only the remaining reason reminded me not to scream too far, or someone will hear it next door.

Brad is my roommate. He likes to play football. He is the main force of the school team. He also has a habit of gyming. As early as the night I met him at the beginning of college, I was attracted to him. He was not impressed by that first encounter, because the scene was really ordinary. But when he was about to go to bed, he took off his  T-shirt with one hand, revealing his body. The first thing I could see was his thick back like a wall, and under his smooth skin, the looming muscle lines were like ground veins. The spine and waistline stretched down, pointing to his tight butt. Then he turned to face me, and under his handsome eyebrows, those clear and sunny eyes sending flerting waves at me. I looked at his handsome face, my eyes couldn't help but all the way down, arms... the strong muscles wrapped around his arms, the hidden blocks propped up the sexy outline... Then I looked at his broad chest, thick There are two pink buttons nailed to the chest muscles, which are full and firm even without congestion. I really don't know what it feels like when pressed. I can see his abdomen just a little bit down... my God. He has six pack of abdominal muscles. Along the midline of his abdominal muscles all the way down, is the position of the navel. Under the deep round circle, a thin, faint abdominal hair extends all the way down, stretched into the underwear, and pointed towards the cloth-wrapped. Yes, a sleek and round mass. His legs are very strong, covered with sexy legs in the right shades.

At that time, I didn't know how he developed such a physique. I only know that I have been deeply attracted.

"Ah... ah... can't hold it... Phil... ah..."

He pulled his dick out of my body, then straightened up a little bit, and moved his hands in my direction. I looked at his thing, and some of his physical feelings seemed to reach the highest...

Suddenly, a person appeared behind him. I didn't recognize him immediately in the dark. In one part of his dim figure, there seemed to be a shiny long strip reflecting the moon's brilliance entering the room. Brad was totally immersed in the blazing pleasure, and didn't feel the abnormal movement behind him at all.

The figure behind Brad suddenly stretched out an arm and caught it on Brad's neck. Brad raised his head slightly before,so his exposed neck just made room for his arms. Only then did I see that it was my other roommate, Ian, who suddenly launched the attack. He was also naked at this time, revealing his arrogant body that was comparable to that of Brad.

It seems that the sound of Brad and I have already turned his inner desires on, and his equally proud penis is standing firm. He aimed at Brad's backyard and jerked between his sexy round butt. Brad had never had this experience before. The virgin hole was violently rushed by this blazing stick. The intense pain that seemed like an endogenous rush was accompanied by the violent pleasure of being hit deep inside suddenly, completely overwhelming the people who blocked him before his release. The long-stored hot liquid spouted along the muzzle, accompanied by his indulgence moan, and the hot white liquid sprinkled on my chest and abdomen.

At this time, I could see that what Ian was holding was a sharp knife. Ian took the knife and stabbed Brad behind.

"Uh!!!"

This knife pierced Brad's body, and the sharp red blood-covered blade pointed precisely out of his round belly button. I always imagein to attack from the front, but I didn't expect the edge to break from the inside. Ian withdrew his arm back, and pulled the sharp knife out of Brad's body. Brad's hand immediately pressed on the wound on his belly button, but the blood couldn't stop flowing from his fingers. Ian didn't stop there. He continued to stabbing him several times in his waist. The knife broke out from the front of his abdominal muscles. Brad's big hand could not be pressed. His once perfect abdominal muscles were riddled with holes. The blood flowing out through the wound underneath is eating away every inch of natural colored skin.

A slender blood line hung from the corner of Brad's mouth, which had flowed to the arm which Ian controlled his neck with. Ian moved the arm holding the knife from Brad's side to his front, and then pierced his belly button from the front.

"Ah... fuck you..."

Brad gritted his teeth, and a hoarse voice came from between his teeth. The blade was caught between his fingers, but he couldn't stop Ian's knife from moving laterally. Brad let out a painful wailing, and his strong abdominal muscles were cut horizontally.

Ian drew out the knife, and hold it in front of Brad, straightly raised the sharp knife covered with Brad's blood, as if to show Brad. After a short display, Ian pressed the tip of the knife against Brad's chest. Brad's chest was pressed down by the tip of the knife with a small depression. Brad still had the strength to raise his arm, and firmly grasped Ian's knife-holding wrist, trying to stop his next move.

"Don't... Ian..."

I saw that the arms of Ian and Yuge were shaking slightly because of the force. Unexpectedly, Brad, who had been stabbed in the abdomen with several knives in his body, still had such strength. Ian suddenly looked at me and seemed to beckon me to do something. I knew what I was looking forward to, so I lifted one foot and stepped on Brad's bloody abdominal muscles.

It seems that the severe pain caused by this sudden heavy blow caused Brad to instantly lose his strength and relax his arm. The sharp knife that lost its balance slammed into Brad's chest.

"Ah ah ah ah ah!!!"

The sharp knife pierced into Brad's chest. This shot was aimed at the location of Brad's heart. I suppose it could attack through to pierce Brad's heart. A large amount of blood poured out from the slits of the blade and the body. Brad glanced down, perhaps the last. He looked at the body he was once proud of, and the sexy physique that made countless men and women overwhelmed had been arbitrarily destroyed by Ian's sharp knife. The blood flowing from around the blade erected on his chest seemed to be the life he was fading fast.

The uncontrollable tremor and contraction of Brad's body seemed to stimulate Ian, who had inserted his penis in Brad's butt. He loosened the knife, held Brad's waist and abdomen, and started a violent fast attack towards his tight backyard. With a fierce hot wind, fire and rain, accompanied by a wave of obscene collision and reconciliation, Ian let out a few male low growls, his body trembled, and the thick syrup poured into Brad's intestines.

Ian finally released the arm that was stuck in Brad's neck. Brad fell forward and fell beside me. He is sideways next to me, my hand is just near his abdomen, I can feel the ups and downs of Brad's abdominal muscles with the back of my fingers, the smooth touch covered with blood is indeed a new experience, and those knife wounds can make me remember He was sexy, desperately struggling.

Ian raised his hand, stuck out his tongue, and lightly licked the blood on his hand.

"Brad doesn't even know what you like." He said.

"I can't let him know." I said, "He won't like it."

Ian smiled evilly, the hand near his mouth suddenly clenched into an iron fist, and it slammed into my abdomen. I barely reacted, tightened my abdominal muscles, and took the punch with a bang. Although my body is not as good as Brad, I still maintain the habit of swimming and fitness, so I still have the muscle strength and shape that I should have.

Ian hammered a few more punches, and the last punch was pressed against my belly button and pressed against my abdomen. His body began to lean towards me, as if he was about to add the weight of his body. I concentrated all my strength on my abdomen, maintaining as strong a barrier as possible. The fierce pressure in my abdomen and the pleasure of all-round confrontation made me aware of a warm atmosphere, which made my already tired male root raise his head proudly again.

Ian smiled again.

"Like it?"

I looked into his eyes and nodded.

He stretched out his free hand, gently put it on my cheek, and rubbed his index finger to my mouth.

"Brad's blood."

I opened my mouth slightly so that his fingers could come in. He briefly inserted a section and let me taste the blood of Brad.

When I thought that the blood came from his vigorous young body, I felt the blood veins stretched, and a flow of heat rushed to the lower body again, and the strong iron column trembled unbearably.

Ian retracted his fist, opened one hand, and gently pressed it on my chest, while the other hand was down, holding my fiery yang root. His hands moved rapidly, and the enthusiasm surging again and again, wave after wave hit the line of defense. At the same time, I felt Brad's abdomen with the back of my hand. Although his eyes have lost their luster, his remaining warmth can still send endless teasing to my heart through fingers.

I was close to the doorstep, my breathing became more rapid and heavier. I suddenly stretched out an arm, and the sound made between gasping was difficult to form a complete speech. I hold Ian's arm, look at Brad, then look at him.

There is a rare tacit understanding between Ian and I. He immediately understood, took his hand from my chest, and reached for the knife stuck in Brad's chest. He pulled out the knife, lightly tapped it on my chest, and slowly move over my body, across my chest and abdomen, and stopped above my belly button.

Ian speeds up. Just when the heat was surging, and the fire was about to be released, the hand of Ian's knife pierced my abdomen.

It turns out that what I always wanted to bring to Brad was such a wonderful experience. When the cold tip of the knife gently pressed against the belly button, the cold touch always scratched the body's heat. When the blade began to penetrate into my abdomen, the sharp strength was something that the abdominal muscles were unstoppable no matter how tight it was. The flesh was bitten by the sharp blade, and the cold and severe pain hit, and a new wind from outside the body hit the abdominal cavity, lingering between the intestines.

"Ahhhhh……"

I don't know what my scream was, whether it was a scream, a howl, or a sigh of contentment. I only know that when the cold iron blade stirred into my belly, the heat that rushed down at that moment directly smashed through the strong embankment. The long-accumulated hydrothermal fluid rushed out, thighs shot, and shot at Ian's abdominal muscles, and it also landed on my chest and abdomen. Some fell directly near the new wound on my belly button, mixed with blood, it was a wonderful feeling of blood and milk blending.
Ian stretched out his hand and pressed it against my abdomen. I can't tighten my abdominal muscles anymore and can only let him press down on my stomach. And the blood was squeezed out from the wound by him. He raised the bloody hand, put it back on his abdominal muscles, and slowly smeared it, mixed with the love liquid I had just shot on his abdomen.

I feel a little dizzy and my body is a little empty. Ian reached out and grabbed the knife that pierced my abdominal cavity and pulled it out suddenly. He held the sharp knife in the opposite direction, placed it in front of his belly button, and looked at me with a smile on his face. I understood his plan, so I called on my last bit of vitality and nodded at him.

His arm muscles were tense, and his hands exerted force... He raised his head and let out a roar, like a wounded lion... The sharp knife was inserted deep into his abdomen, and the tip of the knife was pierced from his back... He fell down. On my body, his cheeks were just laid on my abs... I looked down at him, then turned to look at Brad, a wave of precarious satisfaction lingered in my heart. Okay, I think, three sunny and vigorous young, in the middle of this charming summer night, after exhausting the last vitality and sexual desire on each other, they lie quietly together, and spend the last bit of time to reminisce that this can’t be reproduced. The ultimate pleasure of...

Messages In This Thread
Striking Roomate - by stabme - 06-26-2021, 03:55 AM
RE: Striking Roomate - by stabme - 06-27-2021, 03:03 PM
RE: Striking Roomate - by Predator - 06-27-2021, 09:48 PM
RE: Striking Roomate - by stabme - 06-28-2021, 02:34 AM
RE: Striking Roomate - by Stabano - 06-28-2021, 11:08 AM
RE: Striking Roomate - by stabme - 06-28-2021, 12:47 PM
RE: Striking Roomate - by jim825 - 06-28-2021, 05:05 PM
RE: Striking Roomate - by stabme - 06-29-2021, 09:56 AM
RE: Striking Roomate - by mj000 - 06-28-2021, 08:49 PM
RE: Striking Roomate - by KennyStove - 06-30-2021, 08:20 AM
RE: Striking Roomate - by justthisguy11 - 02-13-2023, 03:34 PM