Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
arrowed muscle - a web-cam model tests
Photo 
(03-07-2020, 09:40 AM)garyj Wrote:
(03-06-2020, 11:42 PM)Derek 1931 Wrote: Looking back on my filming days..
Thank you Derek for this interesting inside information about how you filmed these clips. I don't know how many you made but guess it must be at least 150. Great job you and your guys did!!!
Thanks Gary.  Actually probably filmed and posted over a thousand back in the day when there was the Male Bellystabbing Fantasies bulletin board (remember those?) in the late 1990s.  My earliest posts were animated GIFS, then very short 15 second videos.  But I remember the file numbers getting past 900 easily.  Some of these guys I filmed with many many times; with Tattoo Guy it was a weekly ritual...he'd come over with a couple beers and say "OK what are we doing tonight?" and I'd have a couple new ideas planned out.  This went on for years!  He probably was gutshot with bullets and arrows hundreds of times as I came up with different variations.  Pizza Boy too, from his teens into his 30s.  Same with Army Guy.  I probably have a couple hundred scenes each just with those guys, and there were many more who only filmed a few times.  Possibly the most erotic to film with was Big Red...I had a thing for long-haired guys in briefs, it was like getting killed by a barbarian warrior.  We started when he was about 17.  By age 20 he would show up and just immediately strip down to his briefs and I would do the same.  I must've stabbed him in his hard flat gut a thousand times.  Oddly, he couldn't stand getting it in the bellybutton, he had a real phobia about it, although he didn't mind giving it there.  And he was super straight (I was best man at his first wedding).  Yet...yet... he seemed to take great pleasure in pinning my hard cock to my guts with a dagger and jerking it upwards until I nearly came on my belly, and didn't mind me doing the same to him...I could stretch his skewered dick clear up to his bellybutton!  He was also the first guy i filmed the skewered belly-to-belly with a sword routine, and I can still remember how it felt as he slammed his belly (and his hard cock) down on mine, almost like he was fucking me in the guts.  Fun times!  He moved out West many years ago, but visited me last year after not seeing me for almost 20 years.  I showed him some of the recent OverKill stuff with all the fancy computer animation enhancement to the effects I had done and he was very impressed, and recognized many of the hits as remakes of routines we had filmed in my bedroom years before; I think he was really pleased to have helped come up with ideas. He had a very cool body back in the day and I made him completely comfortable working nearly naked in front of the camera.

Messages In This Thread
RE: arrowed muscle - a web-cam model tests - by Derek 1931 - 03-07-2020, 04:04 PM