Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
One-armed pressups
(07-21-2020, 01:01 AM)CHASE Wrote: Never thought of that and probably would never do it as I'd be too caught up in it to be as careful as you are. I'd also be hard as hell and wet and distracted so... as much as I'm into fetish of this, I don't want to die for real! When I was a teen I did used to put something between a belt and my navel and pretend it was some torture instrument some enemy was using to get info out of me, usually where my comrades were, who were all slain anyway later or at the same time. I'd lay down on my back and side and sometimes stand and pretend I'd fight my way out with a sword or spear all the while the torture belt was digging into my navel and every moment sent pain and pleasure through me....hard...and cumming and wet
Thanks so much for your hot comments about your torture belt.
I also get a lot of pleasure from my thick leather torture belt as you can see here. I videoed this sequence and then ran the stopwatch during playback. From the moment the bullet sank into my bellyhole, and after a few strong hipthrusts, the feeling was so intense that I exploded in 35 secs.
At other times it's very stimulating to wear cycling gear over the bullet belt then to go riding on a rough road. Every bump in the road transmits a mini shock wave, driving the bullet further in. I soon have to go behind a bush to relieve the built up tension.

Messages In This Thread
One-armed pressups - by bruffman - 07-20-2020, 11:23 PM
RE: One-armed pressups - by GutKnife - 07-21-2020, 12:37 AM
RE: One-armed pressups - by CHASE - 07-21-2020, 01:01 AM
RE: One-armed pressups - by bruffman - 07-27-2020, 01:21 PM
RE: One-armed pressups - by Frankobelly - 07-21-2020, 05:55 AM
RE: One-armed pressups - by CHASE - 07-21-2020, 02:30 PM
RE: One-armed pressups - by CHASE - 07-27-2020, 02:22 PM