Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
One-armed pressups
HOLY SHIT! THAT'S HOT! To my shame, really, I once did a similar thing with a sharp stick attached slightly to my steering wheel for a VERY short amount of seconds (30 seconds to 60 seconds) while driving and had to stop doing that! It was attached to the wheel and the point in my navel so every turn of the wheel made a new point of pain...and pleasure but dick got in the way of the steering wheel and I was afraid someone might see or that I might not be able to control the sticking (I DO NOT want to die!). IT gave me raging hard ons though. My belts were not as thick though maybe one or two were and I imagined it was some scenario of a king torturing me for info about where my rebel friends were or I was the rightful king or prince and he was a userper. Often I ended up on my back or on my front being tortured to death or near death, then I escaped by stabbing my torturer man and fighting guards to their belly button deaths while the belt still caused me pain in my navel. I killed the "king"or fake "prince" and then succk cummed to the pain and died on top of them...cum everywhere...

Messages In This Thread
One-armed pressups - by bruffman - 07-20-2020, 11:23 PM
RE: One-armed pressups - by GutKnife - 07-21-2020, 12:37 AM
RE: One-armed pressups - by CHASE - 07-21-2020, 01:01 AM
RE: One-armed pressups - by bruffman - 07-27-2020, 01:21 PM
RE: One-armed pressups - by Frankobelly - 07-21-2020, 05:55 AM
RE: One-armed pressups - by CHASE - 07-21-2020, 02:30 PM
RE: One-armed pressups - by CHASE - 07-27-2020, 02:22 PM