Thread Rating:
  • 7 Vote(s) - 5 Average
New interactive story - Manhunt 2023
Rainbow 
Hello all, this is a project I've been working on for a while that I wanted to share with you. If you remember my interactive story Covert Ops, then you might be familiar with this concept. To play the game, simply follow the link below, click the 'play' button, then pick one of the multiple-choice options highlighted in blue at the bottom of each screen.

Keep in mind that this game features a variety of men with different body types, there will most likely be some or even many that you don't like! But with over 40 men in the game, there should be at least something for everyone here. The game is designed to be re-played many times, so just explore and have fun!

Also, because of the complicated nature of making a game like this, there are bound to be bugs or broken pathways, or other kinds of issues... so if you run into anything that seems broken or wrong, please don't hesitate to let me know about it through a private message! I will update and fix the game peroidically, as I run into issues.

MANHUNT 2023

EDIT: I'm getting a lot of messages about the fact that the game freezes up randomly and won't let you proceed, and unfortunately there isn't much I can do about this, it's the website that is hosting the game! The only way to prevent this from happening is to download the game and run it off-line, as far as I'm aware.

Messages In This Thread
New interactive story - Manhunt 2023 - by Ashe_Hensley - 06-04-2020, 04:46 AM