Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 5 Average
fitness model shot - acting - test 02
(08-30-2019, 03:02 AM)BearFoot Wrote: Awful acting? LOL What were you expecting? And frankly, he was better than half the guys in the Best Deaths videos.

He was handsome, with a great body, he spasmed nicely and didn't laugh or smirk as he was "dying" which I found pleasantly surprising considering I've seen many guys do it in edited videos that cost money *ahem*. 

Would've loved to have seen him in jeans, but that's my own kink. Great stuff and thanks again for sharing these videos!
lol...it is your opinion. I expected smth better from this Greek dude....lol... Not every best death video is good...lol... Next time you may pose yourself. I guess you can act better....lol
(09-01-2019, 08:47 AM)dim375 Wrote:
(08-30-2019, 03:02 AM)BearFoot Wrote: Awful acting? LOL What were you expecting? And frankly, he was better than half the guys in the Best Deaths videos.

He was handsome, with a great body, he spasmed nicely and didn't laugh or smirk as he was "dying" which I found pleasantly surprising considering I've seen many guys do it in edited videos that cost money *ahem*. 

Would've loved to have seen him in jeans, but that's my own kink. Great stuff and thanks again for sharing these videos!
lol...it is your opinion. I expected smth better from this Greek dude....lol... Not every best death video is good...lol... Next time you may pose yourself. I guess you can act better....lol

What an absurd response. Was that supposed to make any sense? Of course it was my opinion, which is why I expressed it.

You're the one complaining about his acting so shouldn't you "pose yourself"?  Dodgy

To be fair, everyone can express their opinion - most of the times our content is not perfect - its hard to communicate all the details to performers when its via a chat and not in person, or when they barely speak Enlighs on top of that Tongue

But your feedback sounds mostly as complaints, and not constructive... After all, I spent quite some money to conduct those private webcam sessions, but I share it for free, because its just a fun doodle, so its a bit frustrating to receive complaints about it lol

Perhaps you can share something "descent" ?
Not every picture/video/story is going to be "perfect" for everyone, not to mention, that eventually, it will lost it's initial impact on us and we will find something we like better.  (It is the nature of the beast.)  So, let's just enjoy the art and the effort.  The actor did beautifully for someone who is new at this.

And personally, I enjoyed this video.
And As Always,
Happy Battlings and a Glorious Death to You All!!!!

B&D
Shocked 
(09-01-2019, 05:18 PM)BearFoot Wrote:

What an absurd response. Was that supposed to make any sense? Of course it was my opinion, which is why I expressed it.

You're the one complaining about his acting so shouldn't you "pose yourself"?  Dodgy
Do you know the meaning of the word ''absurd''?  It does not fit here, so I guess you are not a native speaker like me. I cannot pose as I am not an ''actor'' or a ''taker''! What about you, dude? Can you do it better than ''Vangelis''?
I loved all of these. Hot guys who die beautifully.
Morituri Te Salutamus - Those about to die salute you. 
(09-02-2019, 04:49 PM)dim375 Wrote:
(09-01-2019, 05:18 PM)BearFoot Wrote:
(09-01-2019, 08:47 AM)dim375 Wrote: lol...it is your opinion. I expected smth better from this Greek dude....lol... Not every best death video is good...lol... Next time you may pose yourself. I guess you can act better....lol

Do you know the meaning of the word ''absurd''?  It does not fit here, so I guess you are not a native speaker like me. I cannot pose as I am not an ''actor'' or a ''taker''! What about you, dude? Can you do it better than ''Vangelis''?

Ooohh. You're a troll. Got it.
These guys would be perfect for an all-star version of "Amazon Warriors."
Morituri Te Salutamus - Those about to die salute you. 
will you do more and post?
@Chase - sure, they are fun to work on haha. I actually have a quite long one in works right now (even with a small simple "story"), just need to finish editing...