Search Moovie
[Image: attachment.php?aid=20059]
So he literally shot him in the hara! Smile
[Image: tumblr_nbpbfff8wN1rlvb7yo2_500.jpg]
割腹
(06-20-2021, 04:31 PM)Male Navel Wrote: [Image: attachment.php?aid=20059]
So he literally shot him in the hara! Smile

If yo
u're Japanese, yes, as defined.  But it's a pretty low shot, well below his navel, and angled up, so I would go further and say he shot him up through the hara.
For American audiences though, I'd say he shot him up through the low guts!.
- Derek

Attached Files Image(s)

The Hara is a good place for a blade ,,,,,,
(06-20-2021, 06:23 PM)Deadpool Wrote: The Hara is a good place for a blade ,,,,,,
Or a slug!
- Derek
(06-20-2021, 06:45 PM)Derek 1931 Wrote:
(06-20-2021, 06:23 PM)Deadpool Wrote: The Hara is a good place for a blade ,,,,,,
Or a slug!
- Derek
I absolutely love the look on the guys face when he feels the gun's barrel on his gut.  Smile
[Image: tumblr_nbpbfff8wN1rlvb7yo2_500.jpg]
割腹
(06-19-2021, 04:08 AM)boumboumboum Wrote:
(06-18-2021, 01:43 AM)partymonster Wrote: Hi Guys! Anyone know what moovie is this? 
Looks wery hot for me.  Tongue

This came from a 1995 Mainland Chinese WWII-genre film, named Fei Hu Dui (“Flying Tigers” in English). Directed by Jixing Wang, it starred mostly Mainland Chinese actors and actresses.

Typical of the Mainland Chinese 
films in this genre, it talks about the story of Chinese guerrilla forces battling against Japanese troops in rural China in World War II (It is actually an adaptation of a pretty famous Chinese novel). Hence, the scene posted here is a guerrilla fighter who, disguising himself as a Japanese officer, pumped many Japanese soldiers full of lead using a Mauser C96, while the posse of soldiers are naked and relaxing in the baths. 

you can find the full movie here: 
https://www.dailymotion.com/video/x31oag8 (this particular scene: 32:03)
TY men!
MMM love it those smoth nude bodies getting a gutfull of lead & cock shots as well total turn on! Would love to be left smooth nude & wet in that tub my cock shot through finished nude with a bullet between the eyes naked hard & erect & spread naked face up on the edge of the tub!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QrX1sEb9H9Y
(06-20-2021, 08:49 AM)Stabano Wrote: I don't know where to start about how utterly un-sexy this all is and how disturbing it all is from both sides and ultimately homophobic, too!
Interesting take, I half-agree with it but where you go wrong, where this kind of reasoning always goes wrong is human perversity wins in the end! Maybe as a scene it's supposed to shame the Japanese but it's clear that the director's eye is turned on and he shares that turn on with the audience! 

I love this scene and it would be an honor and a privilege to have my dick, then my life, taken in the bath with my Japanese buds. I just hope the killers would take the time to enjoy the scene, and maybe my dead body while they're at it.

(06-20-2021, 01:13 PM)Derek 1931 Wrote:
(06-20-2021, 08:49 AM)Stabano Wrote: I don't know where to start about how utterly un-sexy this all is and how disturbing it all is from both sides and ultimately homophobic, too!

Or you could just say that you personally hate shooting scenes and leave it at that.
- Derek

Eeeexactly. Don't claim taste has reasons pal Wink

(06-19-2021, 04:08 AM)boumboumboum Wrote:
(06-18-2021, 01:43 AM)partymonster Wrote: Hi Guys! Anyone know what moovie is this? 
Looks wery hot for me.  Tongue

This came from a 1995 Mainland Chinese WWII-genre film, named Fei Hu Dui (“Flying Tigers” in English). Directed by Jixing Wang, it starred mostly Mainland Chinese actors and actresses.

Typical of the Mainland Chinese 
films in this genre, it talks about the story of Chinese guerrilla forces battling against Japanese troops in rural China in World War II (It is actually an adaptation of a pretty famous Chinese novel). Hence, the scene posted here is a guerrilla fighter who, disguising himself as a Japanese officer, pumped many Japanese soldiers full of lead using a Mauser C96, while the posse of soldiers are naked and relaxing in the baths. 

you can find the full movie here: 
https://www.dailymotion.com/video/x31oag8 (this particular scene: 32:03)

Ahhh fuck yes, I'm so glad you knew the answer! Thank you!!