Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Newbie...
Hi Guys

Brett the newbie here, although I had a presence on the old board. I’m 62, from Sydney Australia, and have had a lifelong gut stabbing fetish which probably really started when I was 10 and got stabbed in the bellybutton hard enough to draw blood whilst playing cowboys and indians. Many adventures and experiences since that I look forward to sharing. Have included a pic Smile

Attached Files Image(s)

Very pretty belly to exercise well !!!
Welcome, Brett. Thanks for sharing the photo. Great bod!
HOT body, share some navel pics!
(01-31-2021, 04:23 PM)Stabano Wrote: HOT body, share some navel pics!
Like this?

Attached Files Image(s)

(01-31-2021, 04:23 PM)Stabano Wrote: HOT body, share some navel pics!
...and another...

Attached Files Image(s)

Welcome Brett. Smile You look amazing, and i feel like you have a great appreciation for this fetish.
[Image: tumblr_nbpbfff8wN1rlvb7yo2_500.jpg]
割腹
(01-31-2021, 09:59 PM)Male Navel Wrote: Welcome Brett. Smile You look amazing, and i feel like you have a great appreciation for this fetish.
Thanks...I work hard at keeping in shape...and I have a lifetime of appreciation for this fetish LOL. And a bit of experience too!
(01-31-2021, 10:04 PM)Brett58 Wrote:
(01-31-2021, 09:59 PM)Male Navel Wrote: Welcome Brett. Smile You look amazing, and i feel like you have a great appreciation for this fetish.
Thanks...I work hard at keeping in shape...and I have a lifetime of appreciation for this fetish LOL. And a bit of experience too!
i'm sure you do. Smile BTW i have sent u a friend request here. Check your inbox pls.
[Image: tumblr_nbpbfff8wN1rlvb7yo2_500.jpg]
割腹
(01-31-2021, 10:45 PM)Male Navel Wrote:
(01-31-2021, 10:04 PM)Brett58 Wrote:
i'm sure you do. Smile BTW i have sent u a friend request here. Check your inbox pls.
Accepted! PM me any time you like.