Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Belly Butcher Blog
Does anyone know what has happened to the Belly Butcher Blog? It seems to have been closed.  Sad
I tried to access the blog but it says I need an invitation from the author to access it.
i miss the bellybutcher blog, too. Send an email to the artist who runs it. he's a member of this board, too, i think
I will check into it I know the artist and will ask whats up
Apologies, it's a long story but the blog should be up and running again! I made a post this morning.
hot blog. love the gladiator stuff and the few muscle guys that appear, too. Love that a spear seems to fit right into their navels! HOT! Love the three gladiators getting it in their navels from one spear; love guys on their backs getting it; love the dialog!
It seems to have shut down again. I've been trying for a few days now. A Google link takes me to his profile page but there's no clickable link there :/

Hope it's not permanent. His stuff is great!
(09-21-2021, 06:46 PM)Richard Weed Wrote: It seems to have shut down again. I've been trying for a few days now. A Google link takes me to his profile page but there's no clickable link there :/

There is a way in but it says you need to be invited, just like last time. I give up. If it opens up again, lemme know. Just another loss on the belly stabbing fetish thing.
(09-22-2021, 09:49 AM)Stabano Wrote:
(09-21-2021, 06:46 PM)Richard Weed Wrote: It seems to have shut down again. I've been trying for a few days now. A Google link takes me to his profile page but there's no clickable link there :/

There is a way in but it says you need to be invited, just like last time. I give up. If it opens up again, lemme know. Just another loss on the belly stabbing fetish thing.
It's a shame that you can't get in anymore.  I find the fetish very exotic.
(09-22-2021, 12:36 PM)Gutstab79 Wrote:
(09-22-2021, 09:49 AM)Stabano Wrote:

It's a shame that you can't get in anymore.  I find the fetish very exotic.
I agree! I don't see anything that says you have to be invited :/