Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Torture Abs
which picture do you like best? Bullets, knife, arrow, ..

Attached Files Image(s)

Arrow in the navel does it best for me.
(04-27-2021, 01:00 PM)bruffman Wrote: Arrow in the navel does it best for me.
I am glad that you like the pictures. beautiful defined abdominal muscles need to be pierced
That last one is awesome ..... perfection
(04-27-2021, 09:27 PM)gutstab2 Wrote: That last one is awesome ..... perfection
what do you like about it? Explain.
The first pix of the series. Anticipation is the stimulus of the mind. Is he ready to accept the blade, smirking because he thinks the person holding the blade is just fooling around, or maybe proud of his muscled abs and smiling a bit as he surrenders them in a moment of hot passion. . . .
(04-28-2021, 12:54 PM)Gutstab79 Wrote:
Nice and low .... prefer lower abdomen
(04-28-2021, 09:27 PM)gutstab2 Wrote:
(04-28-2021, 12:54 PM)Gutstab79 Wrote:
Nice and low .... prefer lower abdomen
Jeah.
First and last pics do it for me. I would build up his anticipation and if I were the victim it would be a crescendo of excitement for me. First press the blade lightly against each of those muscular pecs, then slowly drag the point of the blade down the valley of those hard abs until it almost reaches the navel, then tease the navel by drawing ever decreasing circles and finally to bring the victim to a surging climax the blade is slowly twisted into the centre of the waiting navel, or slightly below.
The knife... it’s about to touch his ab meat & he’ still being cocky & ready to show how well he can take it

Gut Up

He knows he will soon be a freshly slaughtered carcass of meat. He wants to die well, strong, proud... he wants his last fuck to be a rough long gut fuck by a super slab stud like Jason torres. To his last orgasmic breath....