Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Has anyone seen Suyi's work?
Has anyone seen Suyi's work on thisvid.com or anywhere else?  If so, do you know where I can see more, or where I can buy the videos, because I think they're so hot.
Here are some screenshots I took today, and I hope Suyi doesn't mind me posting them here, while I try to get more information.

Hot pictures! I'm fairly sure they come from these guys: https://gumroad.com/theartofabs
Their videos seem to focus mostly on gut punching, though they have a few stabbing scenes.
started out stabbing scenes and hot spear into muscle man on cross but then shifted and they vids are not save-able
the videos are available to download as well.
Just some are titled "for streaming only" - those you cant, but they are cheaper. And usually, they have a bit more expensive version which you can stream and download. I was able to download all my purchases, and there are lot i bought ...
"Watch" or "Download" options are both available when you go to a product's page after you have payed.

yeha i agree - it started with a more hot warrior and spartan theme, but the author is mostly into guntpunch.
There are still quite a good number of vids that end up in some kind of shot or stabbed acting, often done very well, but usually pretty short Tongue

I can see into my downloaded folder and find the titles of those that have in my opinion decent death acting scenes in the end (so you can just search them by the title in his gumroad page). But still - usually 95% of those vids would guntpunch lol
nah, i want to download and save, I don't trust non downloadable, it sucks
(12-05-2020, 05:52 PM)mj000 Wrote: Hot pictures! I'm fairly sure they come from these guys: https://gumroad.com/theartofabs
Their videos seem to focus mostly on gut punching, though they have a few stabbing scenes.
Thank you for identifying these hunky guys as from The Art of Abs. I'm tempted to buy some of their downloadable vids because they've posted more stabbing scenes there.
I think Bruno here is really hot:

so these are hot stabbing scenes but art of abs are gut punching unhot scenes
(05-26-2021, 02:40 AM)Stabano Wrote: so these are hot stabbing scenes but art of abs are gut punching unhot scenes
Hi Stabano, I'm like you and don't find gutpunching scenes interesting, so most videos for sale from Art of Abs are not much good. However I found some hot stabbing scenes on the 'teaser' of Daniel which I've posted here in the Video section. I also like the way the victims in Art of Abs are oiled up to show off their muscles.
(05-26-2021, 10:13 AM)bruffman Wrote:
(05-26-2021, 02:40 AM)Stabano Wrote: so these are hot stabbing scenes but art of abs are gut punching unhot scenes
Hi Stabano, I'm like you and don't find gutpunching scenes interesting, so most videos for sale from Art of Abs are not much good. However I found some hot stabbing scenes on the 'teaser' of Daniel which I've posted here in the Video section. I also like the way the victims in Art of Abs are oiled up to show off their muscles.

All the guys, mostly, are super hot but even the stabbing ones are not of interest to me. I could not find the Daniel teaser you spoke of. but thanks for your post and your interest

read carefully when you buy from this company, not all are for download but some are for streaming only; plus there are LOTS OF navel stabbing now; but they're sort of boring after the first minute of the same thing over and over and no real fighitng or action or emotion
The clips are super hot. !!!