Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Moved my pictures to Pixiv
Hi everyone,

Someone may recognize me from deviantart, however recently I have got banned from the site, because of some weird reasons. They deleted all my work and everything. Of course I was not happy. But after a bit break, I started uploading all my past work to Pixiv, and even begun creating brand new comic series.

https://www.pixiv.net/en/users/14160199

I know my female vs male scenarios are not for everyone, but please have a look. In my work, the Males are the main characters, they have all the focus.
If you don't know Pixiv, it is a Japanese site, but the translation is great. I also have a growing bookmark collection of what I think is the best male deaths from Pixiv, if interested, have a look at my "bookmarks" page. There are some amazing creators out there.

This is one of my most recent work, still unreleased on Pixiv:

[Image: attachment.php?aid=21650]
All my work are available on PIXIV for free
Bad luck
(10-12-2021, 03:52 PM)Gladiateur1964 Wrote: Bad luck
Yeah, but I got over it.
(10-12-2021, 03:18 PM)erogalet Wrote: Hi everyone,

Someone may recognize me from deviantart, however recently I have got banned from the site, because of some weird reasons. They deleted all my work and everything. Of course I was not happy. But after a bit break, I started uploading all my past work to Pixiv, and even begun creating brand new comic series.

https://www.pixiv.net/en/users/14160199

I know my female vs male scenarios are not for everyone, but please have a look. In my work, the Males are the main characters, they have all the focus.
If you don't know Pixiv, it is a Japanese site, but the translation is great. I also have a growing bookmark collection of what I think is the best male deaths from Pixiv, if interested, have a look at my "bookmarks" page. There are some amazing creators out there.

This is one of my most recent work, still unreleased on Pixiv:

Looks like you have good stuff, will look for it!

Thanks!
WHY that site? Why not Fetlife or Motherless? This site looks risky and I'm not brave enough to brave yet another new site especially if females are involved. Or even HERE. Post them here! Especially the male ones. The one above is great and I'm sure you have some male stuff I'd love to see ....
Thanks, I don't know, Pixiv looked okay, it's big, its tag system is useful, and there are a lot of great artists on there.
But you are right, I can post a selection of my new works here too.
Hello Erogalet:
I am interested in checking out your ideas regarding female vs. male scenarios. Where can they be found?
AnWa
It seems you have only one item on that site. No matter the tag selected it always shows the 2 friends and nothing else. Is there anything else there to see?
(10-13-2021, 07:08 PM)gyno9001 Wrote: It seems you have only one item on that site. No matter the tag selected it always shows the 2 friends and nothing else. Is there anything else there to see?
You have to create an account (simple process) to view the full content - see link on that page. Also, in settings, set to show explicit content.

Hey Erogalet

So glad you’re on here man, I’ve long admired your art on Deviantart. However, I’m afraid that Deviantart is not what it used to be and don’t visit so much now.

Nice to rediscover your stuff and look forward to seeing your new work ;0)

Predator
Thank you everyone for the comments Smile

Yeah, I have just found out that Pixiv does not even show a hint that I have many more images there. As Predator said above, you have to create a free account first, go to the "Settings" and enable to allow R-18 and R-18G content.

If everything works you should be able to view for example this: