Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
CHALLENGE: Count The Bodies
FYI...I don't know either :/

56 or 60. ALmost as many as die on some one off eps of TRIO and on piles
19 in the air or trees. Incredible and hot how they all died up there, I love dangling!
On the ground:
4 currently scoring a spear kill
3 currently scoring a blade kill
13 dying or dead by arrow hits
8 dying or dead by spear hits--the 4 shown with their killer, plus 4 already pierced and down
4 dying or dead of blade sticks--the three shown with their killer, plus 1 already dead with the blade in his abs.
9 and a few backgrounders, possibly up to 3 more, whose fate can't be distinguished.

So I concur exactly with Chase's count of 57-60!
Though to be clear, 7 are currently scoring victories. They're bodies, but not (yet!) dead bodies.
Counting is hot and fun; I'd gladly do it again.
Wow, great job guys! I got more huge battles like that. Never posted them cuz I didn't think they'd go over well. Maybe I should?
(07-23-2022, 11:01 PM)Richard Weed Wrote: Wow, great job guys! I got more huge battles like that. Never posted them cuz I didn't think they'd go over well. Maybe I should?
I'd look forward to it!
Morituri Te Salutamus - Those about to die salute you. 
(07-23-2022, 11:01 PM)Richard Weed Wrote: Wow, great job guys! I got more huge battles like that. Never posted them cuz I didn't think they'd go over well. Maybe I should?
timgotshot has bright ideas. Dangling naked bodies with erect cocks is a turn on. Let's hope your archive includes huge battles with much dangling.
(07-24-2022, 05:59 PM)gladlover Wrote:
I'd look forward to it!
OK then, coming up soon Smile

(07-27-2022, 04:57 AM)bare chested warrior Wrote:
timgotshot has bright ideas. Dangling naked bodies with erect cocks is a turn on. Let's hope your archive includes huge battles with much dangling.
I believe I have some but not as many as this one. I'll look now.
YES PLEASE RICHARD!!  Smile
>>——ArrowAgony—>