Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Another huge battle! (count the bodies if you can!)
Actually, it was more of an ambush...

Oh my God, Richard! So many young men shot, every one of them experiencing a horrible death, shot with with arrows! I tried to to count them, but my old eyes would be drawn to another unfortunate man, with a terrible arrow in his body, dying in agony! The young men, shot with arrows penetrating their bodies indiscriminately, arrows in their torsos, shot in their bellies, in their young chests, through their necks, in through their bare backs, skewering some right through, in the arse, piercing their strong limbs, their bare feet, through their big stiff cocks, pinning them to their muscular stomachs! How awful for all those poor young men to be killed in such a horrible massacre while an old soldier like me watches each and every one of them die in terrible agony! Oh Richard - how awful for them! ?
>>——ArrowAgony—>
Gosh about 100 or 105? Great work, too
(08-31-2022, 06:12 AM)Arrowagony Wrote: Oh my God, Richard! So many young men shot, every one of them experiencing a horrible death, shot with with arrows! I tried to to count them, but my old eyes would be drawn to another unfortunate man, with a terrible arrow in his body, dying in agony! The young men, shot with arrows penetrating their bodies indiscriminately, arrows in their torsos, shot in their bellies, in their young chests, through their necks, in through their bare backs, skewering some right through, in the arse, piercing their strong limbs, their bare feet, through their big stiff cocks, pinning them to their muscular stomachs! How awful for all those poor young men to be killed in such a horrible massacre while an old soldier like me watches each and every one of them die in terrible agony! Oh Richard - how awful for them! ?
Nice narrative, glad you like it!

(08-31-2022, 12:32 PM)CHASE Wrote: Gosh about 100 or 105? Great work, too
Thanks Chase! And I have no idea, never counted them. Just filled as much of the screen as I could.