Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Arrowed Cowboy

Vides quid vis videre
Like my work? Please leave a comment or follow me on SubscribeStar
Three in the belly as the Indians play target practice with his navel, driving his tortured guts to a deathgasm so that he cums on his belly, and one in the heart to finish him. Excellent.
- Derek
Cool Paleface like my arrows in his belly meat Big Grin  make him Jizz  Cool
I love it love it love it love it!!! My member jumps to attention whenever I see that the victim got blow his load upon death. ❤️❤️❤️
Very nice, I hope he got some naked warriors before they got him!
i love it.
Super sexy! Is this your work Ras?
(09-13-2022, 06:10 PM)BearFoot Wrote: Super sexy! Is this your work Ras?

Many Thanks. I'm happy if I can share some of the excitement I had in creating it with you.
Of course this is one of my pictures! I do not publish any images from any source on which I have no rights.

(09-13-2022, 01:55 PM)Derek 1931 Wrote: Three in the belly as the Indians play target practice with his navel, driving his tortured guts to a deathgasm so that he cums on his belly, and one in the heart to finish him.  Excellent.
- Derek

Great.
I love reading what the viewer sees. Does it match my story/intention?
This is also the reason why I rarely comment on my pictures. Everyone is allowed to see/imagine whatever they like.
Vides quid vis videre
Like my work? Please leave a comment or follow me on SubscribeStar
(09-13-2022, 08:37 PM)Ras Roleplay Wrote:
(09-13-2022, 06:10 PM)Ras Roleplay Wrote: Many Thanks. I'm happy if I can share some of the excitement I had in creating it with you.

Of course this is one of my pictures! I do not publish any images from any source on which I have no rights.

Not all the work posted here is by the artists, so I was curious. Great stuff! Again, super sexy. Thanks for sharing and I hope to see more. Smile
srrrrrr - arghhh - i stare at the arrow in my navel - hold my stomach with both hands - srrrrrrr - ughhhh - with both hands i hold my stomach and slowly slide down the trunk - when the third arrow already pierces you into my stomach - I gasp - I'm excited and my hard cock pushes you out of my jeans - sls I try to pull the arrows out of my stomach I explode - uhmmmmm ....