Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4.5 Average
Ambushed!
A troupe of island invaders patrol the forest using a young native as a guide. Little do they know, the native boy is leading them into a trap!

As the guide takes them to a clearing for a piss break, he hollers to the other natives to attack. A hail of arrows and spears rains down on the invaders slaughtering them all!

Unfortunately for the young guide, he is also silenced forever by arrows to the throat and belly! Oh well, just collateral damage say the attackers.

This troupe was only a small portion of the island invaders. Will they seek revenge? Time will tell!

I arrow native boy  Big Grin he my bro but always been pain in ass to me  Big Grin
great scene
MMM I wanna be the native boy smooth in his loincloth. Soon to be stripped nude to show off my smooth muscular body & erect cock showing my last cumshot. My loincloth taken as a trophy
Great ambush scene Richard. The native boy's physique is similar to mine, so it's hot when I think of an arrow being shot into my outstretched and vulnerable abs like that. The skimpy loincloth makes this extra hot, and I agree with s_kinnydipper's take on this too.
I'd love to see a three-quarter front view of the native boy, so we could see where the arrow entered. My preferred target is a deep navel or close to it, just like in your ambush scene.
Very good,thank you.