Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 5 Average
The trident finds an opening
The retiarius drives the three tines of his death fork into his opponent's rock-hard belly, shoving the barbs as deeply as he dares before attempting to extract the weapon and avoid the inevitable, desperate slash of the secutor's blade onto his arm. The withdrawal is not quick. The buried barbs of his trident catch inside the fighter's tough gut wall. He jerks the shaft and finally tugs the tines free of the stud's body. In the process, he pulls out strings of bloody guts. The delay gives the wounded secutor enough time to slash his sword downward against his opponent's arm, but unluckily for him, the blade strikes the armor on the forearm of the retiarius and fails to sever the limb. The secutor is weakened by the severe blow to his gut. The center tine has destroyed his diaphragm and robbed him of the ability to breathe. Stumbling back and losing his footing, his muscular back thuds onto the arena floor. The retiarius steps on the gladiator’s sword arm and pins it to the ground before sticking his trident into the throat of the fallen secutor. The loser’s codpiece fills with deathcum as he gurgles his last desperate curses at the man who has defeated him.

Attached Files Image(s)

"Ready your breakfast and eat hearty, for tonight we dine in hell!" -- Leonidas at Thermopylae
Nice pic!
A pity that we cannot hear the agony yells of the defeated Wink
AnWa
MMM such a hot scene I imagine his hard cock under his loincloth. The loincloth being ripped off to show his body in naked agony hard & erect
Just where I would like it
GREAT...what a way to go...well gutted by the trident....
Cool Way2Go Cool
(02-28-2022, 08:53 PM)s_kinnydipper_35 Wrote: MMM such a hot scene I imagine his hard cock under his loincloth. The loincloth being ripped off to show his body in naked agony hard & erect

Love the mods, eroticus. You create the most powerful 3D cumshots around. Lethal penetration of the chest and/or gut is a sure way to force the juice out of a stud's cock. It'll be his last load, but probably his most impressive.
"Ready your breakfast and eat hearty, for tonight we dine in hell!" -- Leonidas at Thermopylae
always liked that picture, Would love that trident in me
I've always liked the idea of a trident in my chest. The two outside spikes in my nipples and the center one trough my breastbone. A hot coup de grace.
Morituri Te Salutamus - Those about to die salute you.