Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 5 Average
No swimming!
As a big thank you for the friendly welcome and your support in this forum, I created a "little" story just for you. I hope you like it.

Vides quid vis videre
Like my work? Please leave a comment or follow me on SubscribeStar

Vides quid vis videre
Like my work? Please leave a comment or follow me on SubscribeStar
Dammmmn sexy. What does he do with his hunting trophies now!
Fantastic work! Good to see a nice arrowed body pile Heart
[Image: attachment.php?aid=21650]
All my work are available on PIXIV for free
nice body pile
Nice even better when they have been stripped of those speedos to displays those nice hard cocks! Love the nipple ring on the dude dead sexy literally!
Awesome, damn they had that coming, I hear walking on the grass gets you castrated if you're caught
The boys came to the lake to drink beer. First day of spring. It was hot, they just wanted to cool off a bit in the lake. No swimming? I think they saw him. fuck it. At most, they will enter the water only up to their knees. It's not swimming. I love this situation. the best was the blond one lying face down in the water. He only got one arrow. I hope she hit him in the navel. He didn't fall into the water right away. Of that I am sure. First, he fell to his knees, held the arrow in his hand, and looked down with fear-filled eyes. there was also great surprise and excitement in his eyes. The pain was indescribable. Moments later, he panicked, falling into the water. Then an arrow came out of his back, pierced him through. So I don't think he suffered long. He also swallowed water and suffocated. A beautiful end. an arrow in the belly and you don't suffer for long. The others also had a good death. But I think they suffered longer. I also love these young guys' feet! (generally bare feet of young guys or warriors are very hot!) They are super hot! it would be great to see if this blond young man actually got an arrow in the belly button? I wonder what feet he has? I wish I was in his place