Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
first attempt at DAZ 3D render
this is a low quality low res render just to test it out. i dont really know what im doing haha its my first time. if anyone is more experienced please give me suggestions Smile     
That's awesome. Thanks for posting. Maybe just make it lighter.
im trying to figure out how haha because i also think its too dark
i figured it out. its taking a long time to render on my little laptop though
(07-30-2020, 04:45 AM)napthalene Wrote: i figured it out. its taking a long time to render on my little laptop though
I can't say for sure about DAZ because I used poser. But I can tell you render time is greatly reduced if you have a very beefy graphics card with a lot of RAM. Also check out your render settings and experiment with different ones to see if you get good renders with lower settings. You don't have to render something at 300dpi for  just screen viewing. I always rendered at 1:20 DPI which is still too much, but it reduce the rendering time substantially so I just stuck with it.
Photo 
i made some more             
(07-30-2020, 11:46 PM)napthalene Wrote: i made some more 

Interesting angle, stabbed up through the back out the abdomen!

lying-on-the-side poses are so vulnerable looking, nice work on this one
Great work.
(07-30-2020, 05:43 AM)helpme1030 Wrote:
(07-30-2020, 04:45 AM)napthalene Wrote: i figured it out. its taking a long time to render on my little laptop though
I can't say for sure about DAZ because I used poser. But I can tell you render time is greatly reduced if you have a very beefy graphics card with a lot of RAM. Also check out your render settings and experiment with different ones to see if you get good renders with lower settings. You don't have to render something at 300dpi for  just screen viewing. I always rendered at 1:20 DPI which is still too much, but it reduce the rendering time substantially so I just stuck with it.
thank you for your suggestion. I will try to lower the settings and see how it turns out

thanks everyone for your positive comments
very nice ...well done  thankyou much !!