Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
How would kill me?
How would you kill me?

Attached Files Image(s)

Right straight in your upper belly !!! .
place sword gentley on navel. I would make you think it was just a joke and then slowly press
I would slice and dice your navel crosswise. Smile
[Image: tumblr_nbpbfff8wN1rlvb7yo2_500.jpg]
割腹
One upthrust right in your low guts 2 inches below your navel, then a second straight into your bellybutton.
- Derek
I’ll sneak in to your house through your backdoor. Chloroform you then tied you up in the bed. When you gain conciousness, ill start by worshipping your pecs and biceps lick your nipples and navel. Torture your navel with icepick or screwdriver while stroking your cock. Ill grab my blade when you are about to cum and stab your abs everytime you explode your cum. I will then look to you straight in the eye and slowly drive my blade in the center of your chest, stabbing your heart as I kiss your bloody lips. Youre eyes rolls back and draw last breath and fade into darkness
Bayonet through your heart
stab you in the belly. then right through the heart. you gasp and struggle and then "die" in my arms. then i play with your body as you lie there "lifeless"
Stab slow and deep into your lower abdomen and then cut slowly towards your navel
Straight through your belly button and out the back, the pull the blade free, cutting you up inside even more. As you lay in agony on the sand, I thrust into your chest slicing your heart in two.
Morituri Te Salutamus - Those about to die salute you.