Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Gunfighter
Having some problems posting my videos and animations here but hopefully this one will work...    
that's great!
Great animation. Hope you post more. I have fond memories of your swordplay images from the tumblr days.
cool))) thx
(07-27-2019, 06:16 PM)gladiatoratticus Wrote: Great animation. Hope you post more. I have fond memories of your swordplay images from the tumblr days.

Thanks. I've love to post more, unfortunately there's a 500k size limitation here and this one I posted here is the only gif or video I have that's small enough to fit. I've posted a bunch of videos at Fetlife, unfortunately they require a paid account to view (unlike ordinary pics, which can be viewed at no charge.) And you can't post animated gifs on Fetlife at all.

Oh well, no site is perfect and I'm just appreciative that Arenafighter is up and running again (uncensored.)
I can’t connect to the site with the mighty foo stuff. It wants a cell phone number & I don’t have one. Bummer
(07-27-2019, 02:09 PM)themightyfoo Wrote: Having some problems posting my videos and animations here but hopefully this one will work...

Nice work, thanks for sharing.
(07-27-2019, 02:09 PM)themightyfoo Wrote: Having some problems posting my videos and animations here but hopefully this one will work...
I have looked for your stuff all over! How great to find you again here! I do hope that your work from Blindfolded and Alone is still around somewhere. I really enjoyed all that work. You sure knew how to execute a hunk! Destroy that big muscular C H E S T !!!  Tongue
(07-28-2019, 04:40 AM)themightyfoo Wrote:
(07-27-2019, 06:16 PM)gladiatoratticus Wrote: Great animation. Hope you post more. I have fond memories of your swordplay images from the tumblr days.

Thanks. I've love to post more, unfortunately there's a 500k size limitation here and this one I posted here is the only gif or video I have that's small enough to fit. I've posted a bunch of videos at Fetlife, unfortunately they require a paid account to view (unlike ordinary pics, which can be viewed at no charge.) And you can't post animated gifs on Fetlife at all.

Oh well, no site is perfect and I'm just appreciative that Arenafighter is up and running again (uncensored.)
Hey man, great feedback. the 500K limit is the preset.  I bumped it up to 1000K.  If you need more, let me know.
And As Always,
Happy Battlings and a Glorious Death to You All!!!!

B&D
Warm greetings to MaxMarshal and the Mighty Foo. Good to see you both here!
Morituri Te Salutamus - Those about to die salute you.