Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Shoot straight you bastards!

wow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!D
More great renders from the Foo! So cool that you provide both blindfolded and non-blindfolded versions. I’ve often fantasized about conducting a firing squad execution -- making sure the guy is securely tied to the post, giving the R-A-F commands, and putting the mercy shot into his head with my side arm after he slumps with a chest full of lead. If I were in charge of a squad death, I’d do much of what we see here: give him a cig to puff on while he waits for the shots, and free up his cock as a courtesy from one man to another. That way his death bone isn’t cramped in his pants and is unimpeded when he decorates the parade ground with his last seed. (Actually, I think that last provision is someplace in the Geneva Convention.)

On the other hand, if I were on the receiving end of the rifle fire, I’d wanna shout “Shoot straight, you bastards!” as they were about to pull the triggers. If I got a tombstone, I would want that on it.
"Ready your breakfast and eat hearty, for tonight we dine in hell!" -- Leonidas at Thermopylae
I love knowing that this beautiful hunk is YOU
It's great knowing how much you care for heroic death
FLEX for it!
Incredibly hot man, as always.
Meets my execution fantasy perfectly. Thanks!
Morituri Te Salutamus - Those about to die salute you. 
A brilliant series, lot of thought gone into posing , expression and especially the blood pattern.
Love the lean muscular body with tensed muscles, sucked in belly.
Pics no 2 and 5 are my favorites, No 9 with no blindfold is also great the expressions are spot on but the rest are good too.
Like the variations with glasses and cigarettes , something for everyone.
great series. i read once that in some country if someone to meet firing squad they are given three choices. blindfold or not, sitting
or standing, shirt or no short. three bullets, rest blanks. i would take it sitting, no blindfold, no shirt. with no blindfold, you would see when they are going to shoot, so you can take a deep breath and hold still. deep breath would expand your chest somewhat and put your heart a little closer to the surface. holding still means all 3 bullets will penetrate your heart. standing might be more macho, but sitting you won't be trying to keep standing. i think it would be easier to look down and see where the bullets went into your
chest. watch the blood dripping out as your life ends.
Yes so good
Sticky, in more ways than one