Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
bayo me bro 01
I love bayonets

FANTASTIC! THE COLORS! THE STAB RIGHT IN THE NAVEL, THE FACE! THE LOOK! THE UNRELENTING STABBER! THE SHOT OF CUM BLASTING OUT!
Ditto on the bayo. I've fantasized about using live prisoners as bayo-sticking targets for drills and training, and that could be the context for your images. Your detail is beautiful, as usual, revealing even protruding veins in the soldier's shoulders as his heart races during the trauma of execution.

I'm so fascinated with bayos that I actually have a small collection of them from different armies and time periods, just to drag out of the drawer and admire occasionally (accompanied by stroking). Did any of the blades visit the guts of some soldier during combat? Pictures of bayo training in boot camp are hugely erotic. They can be found in the yearbooks that U.S. military training facilities such as Fort Leonard Wood used to issue for their graduating classes. Maybe part of the appeal of the bayo is that it combines the function of the primitive spear with modern use as an attachment to firearms. Latter-day warriors can still indulge the primal male thrill of goring an opponent, as gladiators once did with swords and spears. Too bad that the weapon passed out of fashion during World War I, where CQC in the trenches made them impractical. On the other hand, the trench knife emerged. (Yeah, I have a couple of those as well.)
"Ready your breakfast and eat hearty, for tonight we dine in hell!" -- Leonidas at Thermopylae
(08-23-2019, 12:19 PM)TakeNoPrizners Wrote: Ditto on the bayo. I've fantasized about using live prisoners as bayo-sticking targets for drills and training, and that could be the context for your images. Your detail is beautiful, as usual, revealing even protruding veins in the soldier's shoulders as his heart races during the trauma of execution.

I'm so fascinated with bayos that I actually have a small collection of them from different armies and time periods, just to drag out of the drawer and admire occasionally (accompanied by stroking). Did any of the blades visit the guts of some soldier during combat? Pictures of bayo training in boot camp are hugely erotic. They can be found in the yearbooks that U.S. military training facilities such as Fort Leonard Wood used to issue for their graduating classes. Maybe part of the appeal of the bayo is that it combines the function of the primitive spear with modern use as an attachment to firearms. Latter-day warriors can still indulge the primal male thrill of goring an opponent, as gladiators once did with swords and spears. Too bad that the weapon passed out of fashion during World War I, where CQC in the trenches made them impractical. On the other hand, the trench knife emerged. (Yeah, I have a couple of those as well.)

It's interesting, I had several different historical models of virtual bayos to choose from when creating these renders. I wanted one long enough to penetrate right through his back, I love that detail. Bayos do seem to have grown shorter over the years - I ended up using a British First World War model. Quite the sticker.

Speaking of WW I, I recently read a couple of books on the year 1918 and the final days leading up to the Armistice. Quite the slaughter. More casualties in the final day of the war than on D-Day. One interesting story was a unit of French Colonial troops who captured some young Germans crying like children in No-man's-Land. They passed the boys around and every poilus fucked them; at dawn the poilus shot them.
(08-23-2019, 01:25 PM)themightyfoo Wrote: It's interesting, I had several different historical models of virtual bayos to choose from when creating these renders. I wanted one long enough to penetrate right through his back, I love that detail. Bayos do seem to have grown shorter over the years - I ended up using a British First World War model. Quite the sticker.

Speaking of WW I, I recently read a couple of books on the year 1918 and the final days leading up to the Armistice. Quite the slaughter. More casualties in the final day of the war than on D-Day. One interesting story was a unit of French Colonial troops who captured some young Germans crying like children in No-man's-Land. They passed the boys around and every poilus fucked them; at dawn the poilus shot them.

Another detail I like about the bayo is the blood groove. It's visible on the side of the exposed blade in the first pic of your "Bayo Me Bro" series. I love it that weapons designers accommodated blood loss and engineered a groove for channeling internal fluid so it would be easier to run a guy through the gut. As the bayos grew shorter in more contemporary warfare, the blood groove became less prominent and often only extended half the length of the blade. The revised intention was to stick a guy quickly, not necessarily deeply, and pull the blade back out, possibly to re-insert it in another spot. Of course, the blood groove is also part of contemporary hunting knives and military combat knives. My favorite is the Marine Corps Kabar. SEALs and Rangers combat knives are useful for sentry kills, where a guy is approached from behind and gets a jab in one of his kidneys while his head is pulled back with a hand over his mouth. Then the same blade slits his throat.

WWI offers a lot of material that can incite fantasies. (Like they say, the only thing that can surpass our most extreme fantasies is reality itself.) The account of the poilus is very hot, partly because it involves both manly sex and callous execution. I decided not to post the link in the Videos section here, but a French video game animation artist has done a vid about WWI trench warfare called "Poilus" that I think is technically very proficient and authentic in its period detail. However, the soldiers are rabbits (even furrier than human poilus.)
"Ready your breakfast and eat hearty, for tonight we dine in hell!" -- Leonidas at Thermopylae
Bayonets, ya gotta love them and this is an amazing series from about to be stuck through various phases.
Expressions and posing again are spot on. Lean muscular bodies do it for me every time.
I could be either the guy getting it or the guy giving it, they both appeal to me and are so well rendered.
Some interesting info above thanks and I have to agree with all the positive comments as well
I agree with ukonz99 that the lean body type makes this captive an excellent choice for bayo death. Another thing that makes bayo executions unique and especially hot is that the goring is measured and deliberate. Unlike run-throughs during combat or in a gladiator match, the insertion of a death-blade into the body of a restrained prisoner happens where, when and with whatever speed and depth the executioner chooses to stick the guy. He can repeat the stab multiple times, and he can alternate stabs with gut-rips if he chooses to. Every prisoner might die in a slightly different way. The illustrations of Jake getting the blade do a good job of showing the prisoner’s agonizing anticipation of contact with the steel. Unlike the combat dead, where a guy may have gotten run through almost before he knew what was happening to him, the tied and stretched prisoner has to see the death blade coming, anticipate that first prick on his torso, and then suffer the excruciating slice through his guts or chest. The wince and the curled upper lip of the soldier’s facial expressions in the second and fourth images show the viewer just how painful the bayo is as it slices through muscles to claim vital organs. The target’s face also shows a reluctant resignation to his fate as a warrior.
real men taking a bayo in the mid gut like a man..marines would take it well, especially if they take it in front of their brothers showing them how well a real man cane take serious pain in the belly. I love to think about certain famous dudes takin it.. mark wahlberg, Mark Paul-gossalaar, zac Enron, Nolan Gould, I could go on...
(10-30-2019, 06:04 AM)GutKnife Wrote: real men taking a bayo in the mid gut like a man..marines would take it well, especially if they take it in front of their brothers showing them how well a real man cane take serious pain in the belly. I love to think about certain famous dudes takin it.. mark wahlberg, Mark Paul-gossalaar, zac Enron, Nolan Gould, I could go on...

Me, too!
(11-02-2019, 02:06 PM)CHASE Wrote:
(10-30-2019, 06:04 AM)GutKnife Wrote: real men taking a bayo in the mid gut like a man..marines would take it well, especially if they take it in front of their brothers showing them how well a real man cane take serious pain in the belly. I love to think about certain famous dudes takin it.. mark wahlberg, Mark Paul-gossalaar, zac Enron, Nolan Gould, I could go on...

Me, too!
A Bodybuilder with a roid gut.. THAT would be awesome to see. How deep could he take it and not die immediately? How many thrusts could his stomach meat handle? Could he take it well? Love to see forme BBer’s like Dennis Newman or Matt mendenhall get gut fucked by a bayo... or mark wahlberg, or. NICK JONÁS or ZAC EFRON !! Damn.. my mind is on fire think on them DOIN it

Attached Files Image(s)