Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 5 Average
seppuku
I'm not sure who this artist is, but his work really turns me on.

WONDERFUL!
I guess two guys dying on the same sword at the same time is the ultimate bonding.

Attached Files Image(s)

"Ready your breakfast and eat hearty, for tonight we dine in hell!" -- Leonidas at Thermopylae
Seppuku is another favorite theme for me and there is so much out there mostly by Japanese artists , Love those images of the young guys above, there is so much in the expressions etc, simple drawing but brilliant in what they convey.
The whole Samurai culture thing is incredibly interesting.
Several guys taking steel through their bellies together. Great stuff.
Awesome artist whoever he/she is
Photo 
ha, i am navel stab fetisher from Taiwan, since both Taiwan and Japan use kanji characters for writing (grammar is different), i can basically make guess what the artist wanna express
the artist is gokko, most of his works are on pixiv 
and this is one of my favorite pic he made
the story goes "scandal in the school team, one student has to leave the team, and the other doesn't want to pair with any one, so they decide the disembowel together"
"deeper! please stab deeper" they say
and they say thank you to each other and die

Attached Files Image(s)

(06-08-2020, 05:57 PM)navelknife Wrote: ha, i am navel stab fetisher from Taiwan, since both Taiwan and Japan use kanji characters for writing (grammar is different), i can basically make guess what the artist wanna express
the story goes "scandal in the school team, one student has to leave the team, and the other doesn't want to pair with any one, so they decide the disembowel together"
Ugh this picture is soo hot!
[Image: tumblr_nbpbfff8wN1rlvb7yo2_500.jpg]
割腹
(06-08-2020, 06:43 PM)Male Navel Wrote:
(06-08-2020, 05:57 PM)navelknife Wrote: ha, i am navel stab fetisher from Taiwan, since both Taiwan and Japan use kanji characters for writing (grammar is different), i can basically make guess what the artist wanna express
Ugh this picture is soo hot!
i got more
do u want to see
I'd love to see more! The pics are so hot.
[Image: tumblr_nbpbfff8wN1rlvb7yo2_500.jpg]
割腹