Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
roleplay - hot guys - acting shot - tests
just a few very basic quick tests with some guys online...

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1Aob9tb...LyEL8ZexiW

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1fADb03...kyuZc6NeMl

might post more in this tread later...
(08-27-2019, 05:41 PM)fbellyboy Wrote: The guy in the red shorts was feeling his hard dick at the end.

haha, yup... Well, i did not ask him that, i think that move is unnecessary for this kind of scenario, but those vids are mailny quick tests to see how those guys feel acting getting shot... I did mention to them to add a touch of erotic to it, so i guess some of them take it as touching their dicks lol
super hot and erotic, wish they could use a prop sword or knife or spear. Either way, thanks for these!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!dD
I'd love to see more of this! Big Grin
Okay, how do you go about this and how can I make that happen?!  Wink

Wow. Just the thought of getting some hot guys to act out these fantasies on cam is exciting. Thank you for sharing.
thanks guys, its a pleasure to share some of this playful stuff lol.

I have some more , but havent edited yet...

@BearFoot - i found them on flirt4free website. You purchace credits which you can use towards a private webcam session with one of their models. But most often the guys there are not into this, or even if they agree, they are rarely acting well haha. So it takes lots of tries with different guys to find descent one.
yeah really hot the way two of the boys touch their hard cocks as they are dying
(08-29-2019, 04:48 PM)someguy123user Wrote: @BearFoot - i found them on flirt4free website. You purchace credits which you can use towards a private webcam session with one of their models. But most often the guys there are not into this, or even if they agree, they are rarely acting well haha. So it takes lots of tries with different guys to find descent one.

How did you approach them? I don't know if I could be so bold so commend you on even taking that initiative. I can't imagine the amount of WTF reactions you must have gotten... but I love that you're doing it! LOL
(08-30-2019, 03:05 AM)BearFoot Wrote:
(08-29-2019, 04:48 PM)someguy123user Wrote: @BearFoot - i found them on flirt4free website. You purchace credits which you can use towards a private webcam session with one of their models. But most often the guys there are not into this, or even if they agree, they are rarely acting well haha. So it takes lots of tries with different guys to find descent one.

How did you approach them? I don't know if I could be so bold so commend you on even taking that initiative. I can't imagine the amount of WTF reactions you must have gotten... but I love that you're doing it! LOL

well, i usually approach from "distance" .
I ask if they are ok with some roleplay... Then if they are, i mention an "action" scenario "for example" pretend getting shot (some guystake it easier if its set as if its "gangster" scene)...
After all they are used to do all sort of sex-related stuff there, so a bit of action-baed acting is not that crazy in those circumstances lol
among them gladiator role play is not all that strange either