Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
In the right place
I'm so horny when i do these pics, would love to do them with another guy like me... i will be GREAT

Attached Files Image(s)

UNBELIVABLY HOT~
(09-18-2019, 05:31 PM)bellyboy Wrote: I would love to roleplay with you. We would both get it in the guts and get our naked bods together as we are dying. Our hard dicks would rub against each other. Our hard dicks would be sliding around our bloody bellies.  Cum shots would happen and our cum would mix with our blood and oozing guts. Death would come as we held each other feeling each others naked bod. Did you cum in this series?
I cummed after each serie i did (2 or 3 times after) ^^
Because these pics make me totally crazy ^^
I offered but you were not into it. There are several on here who might and you might like them but no one seems that open about it. BLade for instance would be great with you.
(09-19-2019, 03:15 PM)CHASE Wrote: I offered but you were not into it. There are several on here who might and you might like them but no one seems that open about it. BLade for instance would be great with you.
I 'm into it !!!
(09-19-2019, 03:45 PM)danslenombril Wrote:
(09-19-2019, 03:15 PM)CHASE Wrote: I offered but you were not into it. There are several on here who might and you might like them but no one seems that open about it. BLade for instance would be great with you.
I 'm into it !!!

At the time you made it clear you were not into it with me.
hearty meat for a meal! Hot belly button, hot balls, hot huge thick cock! Hanging low! fucking hung! Cum all over me and me over you
Now this is freaking hot.
[Image: cEtUyd269tXP_sAjB8rfGIrnRnPjKDQLIE225Is_...ffff-nd-v1]
割腹
(09-18-2019, 11:18 AM)danslenombril Wrote: I'm so horny when i do these pics, would love to do them with another guy like me... i will be GREAT

Very hot! Thanks for sharing and very nice body!
Yeah, your Navel especially is great.
[Image: cEtUyd269tXP_sAjB8rfGIrnRnPjKDQLIE225Is_...ffff-nd-v1]
割腹