Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Hello and About Me
Hi Everyone,

I'm new to the board so I wanted to provide some information about myself.   Based on my name, you can probably tell that I am big into Indian/Native American warriors.  Ever since I was a child, I loved watching old westerns and other movies where the native warriors were shirtless with their bodies painted for war and dressed in as little as possible.   While Indian warriors are my favorite, I like all sorts of native warriors and battles between natives and non natives.  I love the arrow shots, spear stabs or thrusts, knife fights, gun shots, and I love it when a native warrior is facing another warrior/soldier who has a sword or saber and they are battling hand to hand so to speak.

A favorite fantasy of mine is for my war party of warriors or natives to think they are in the superior position in terms of forces of numbers, type of weapons, etc., but then to have the table turned on us as our enemies spring their trap on us and inflict heavy casualties on us as we realize what has happened and try to fight our way out unsuccessfully most of the time.

I love to do cyber role play so if anyone is into that, please hit me up and we can do some online messenger battles. I am on Trillian but not with this user name.

To give you a sense of what I really like, here are some movies situations that really get me going.

Last of the Mohicans where Magua and his Hurons attack the British party going to Fort Edward.  It looks like the Hurons will win the skirmish, but out of nowhere, Hawkeye, Uncas, and Chingachgook attack them shooting several and then stabbing, war clubbing, or tomahawking the Hurons into defeat.  Very hot scene to me.

Another movie scene is in the movie Indian Paint.   The Snake Tribe has laid a trap for the Arikara Tribe and lay in wait for them.  However, the Arikara manage to escape to the high rock and manage to kill several of the Snake tribe with arrow shots to the chest, abdomen, neck, and some spear thrusts and hurls into naked Snake warrior chests and abdomens before escaping. The Snakes also attack the Arikara village and take some women as hostages.   The Arikara track them down and attack them and the scene shows several Snake warriors taking arrows to their abdomens just above their cocks.

Another movie I like is the Norseman from the 70's starring Lee Majors.  That movie has several battles where native warriors take swords or arrows fired from cross bows into their abs or chests.  Another very hot movie.

One other movie scene I like is toward the end of Only the Valiant. An old black and white movie from the 50's I think.  A large Apache war party is attacking a desert outpost and has just about wiped out the few remaining defenders.   Just as there are only a couple of defenders left, reinforcements show up with more repeating rifles and a gatling gun.   Initially, the Apaches are mowed down when the gatling cranks up, but a few warriors manage to get it turned over.  However, they are quickly subdued by the cavalry who upright the gatling and continue mowing down the shirtless Apaches until they've had enough and surrender.  The warriors react great to being shot by the gatling. Especially, the ones on horseback.  They fall of fast and roll like they have been riddled with multiple rounds of lead into their naked chests or abs.

Another movie scene I really like is in Dances with Wolves when the Pawnee attack the Sioux Village, but the Sioux spring the guns on them as well as their bows and arrows. 

Oh to have been able to portray the Indian warriors in any of those movies would have been so hot to me.  When I was growing up and watching these movies, I always felt strange when the shirtless warriors came and as I got older, the feelings got more and more intense and I have shot many a load watching clips of those movies and others. 

Thanks for letting me join the group, and I would love to do cyber role play if anyone would like to do that.  I also plan to share a battle aftermath story that I wrote with the board when I have a chance to get it posted.

Huronwarrior
Indian Paint always gets me going. I have a lot of pics posted form it.

As for LAST OF THE MOHICANS the movie sucked compared to the British mini series in the 70s where Uncas was still fully a Native. Tied up, he's rescued but given a knife before he can be untied. When a torturer comes in to taunt him and ready to stab his belly, the knife finds its way into the torturer's belly and he falls and moans. Uncas's father says, "That was badly done. Killing should be silent." Uncas agrees.

Also in a battle, one enemy tries to hold Uncas's knife down in his hilt but Uncuas uses the man's own strength against him, rising the knife from his belt and twisting a bit to use the man's own plunge down to plunge it right into the man's own belly!

In yet another scene, Uncas kills many with his knife, and I think an ax maybe. The mini series in the 70s from THE BBC was totally hot despite some long drawn scenes.

AND Uncus remains shirtless and in a loin cloth almost all the time! Totally hot bod.
Welcome Huronwarrior! Thanks for the Only the Valiant info. I'm going to look for that.
Morituri Te Salutamus - Those about to die salute you. 
(09-21-2019, 10:48 PM)CHASE Wrote: I remember that BBC series of Last of the Mohicans very well.  Whenever the scenes came on with the Indians I got aroused and if I was alone shot off.  In one fight an Indian is fighting and before he gets tossed off a cliff you can clearly see his balls swinging under his loin cloth.
(09-21-2019, 07:59 PM)Huronwarrior Wrote: Hi Huronwarrior and welcome,

I discover my belly stabbing fantasy with a movie where a soldier stab an indian near navel with a knife... so good for me to see that !!!

Ced
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RMvNoQspT6Q

there's a movie where a cowboy and a native fight near a lake or river and the white guy wins just barely by after a struggle with a knife, plants it into the indian belly ….
(09-25-2019, 12:43 AM)CHASE Wrote: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RMvNoQspT6Q

Thank you for this movie. Great action. Just how I like it.
(09-21-2019, 07:59 PM)Huronwarrior Wrote: Hey Huron,

I've always found loin cloths really hot too, and watch for Indians in Westerns as often as possible.  Sometimes the loin cloths are really small and the Indians are basically naked.  I wish I could remember the names of some of those movies.  I loved Tarzan movies for the same reason.  I would stay at home in the family room when everyone was out and jack off to them as a kid.   I remember reading a story on the internet once, it was really hot.  Two guys were cast as extras in a gladiator movie.  They had to wrestle each other in the background while the main gladiators fought with swords in the main scene.  Being two guys (I don't think they were gay necessarily) they couldn't help but get hard as they wrestled, and when the camera cut they had to hide their hard ons by staying on top of each other.  When the crew broke for lunch they went into one of the trailers and felt each other up.  Before you knew it they were sucking each other off 69 style and they shot big loads into each other's mouths.  Maybe they were gay, or maybe they were just to guys who got horned up!