Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
trio: lost short story
He'd make some fancy jokes as he did it, too or he'd just be cold as he watched you suffer and get off on it and he'd get off on you on it, too! Smile

Aoi came up to the much larger Ilikecookies133 and (say, what's your first name?) both were naked. ILIKE was very dark haired with an open, friendly but manly and determined face. He was much taller than Aoi but without any fat at all and broad shoulders and a flat stomach. His penis was hung, almost to his knees so as Aoi approached him stealthy, he  made note of the fun he was going to have doing him...or getting done by him if ILIKE could possibly get a sword to Aoi's knarly belly button...Aoi wondered what it would be like to be killed by such a hunk. It had happened before and he came through life due to magic but...this time...no magic was at hand for him. 
Aoi pushed ILIKE to the wall of a castle and said, "Think you're better than me, guard boy? Just cause you're taller, doesn't mean you are!"  Aoi used his free hand to shove the teen again and the teen's bare back hit the cold brick of the wall. 
ILIKE looked down at him and sneered, taking out his sword, "I'm gonna run you right through, chink runt!"
Aoi had already withdrew his shorter sword and ducked under ILIKE's sword arm and came up between sword and ILIKE's chest, in close. "Comfy? DIE then!"  He shoved the short sword into the tight, close knit abs of ILIKE, who looked surprised at this move.
"GAWKKK!"
Aoi smiled, "Like that? Feel this!"  He twisted the sword in the teen belly button, making it close fit in the ridge of the flat muscled smooth skin. Aoi felt hard muscle beneath and smiled. "Hard body, I like that but nothing can resist my thrust."
ILIKE gasped. "Thrust away, fucker. I can take it! I CAN TAKE ITTTFFFF!"
"Embrace the pain as my cold hard steel runs through your hot, ripped, torn, and shredded abs, tall boy!"
"FUCK YOU!"
"NO, MAN, my sword is fucking you! Right through your belly button and out your fucking vee bare back!"   Aoi punched his blade through the navel back wall and ILIKE jerked forward but Aoi threw the upper body of the boy backward with his free hand and smoothed it over with his hand to the shoulder of the teen. "YOU'RE FUCKIN HOT! What a waste, dude. Too bad I gotta do this!"  Aoi withdrew the sword all the way with a slick move and a sickening sticky sound of Shsusshlsluprsplash. He then found a new angle in the navel and a formerly untouched spot within the deep set navel and pointed his sword into it and slid it in, this time slower and slower.
"GAAA! Just finish me!"
Aoi grabbed ILIKE's dick and rubbed up and down with his fist around it but not too tightly ...yet. "I'll finish you all right. Both ways. I wonder which will cum first...your cumming dick..."  He looked down and had to move his head slightly to see past his own sword sticking into the flexing ab and manly navel to see the pre cum pooled around the opening and closing dick slit! Throbbing.  "...OR your expiration from this world! DIE, manly man, die!"  Aoi snorted in ILIKE's face as he thrust in again and withdrew but slightly this time so as not to have the point come all the way again. He felt things that vibrated from inside ILIKE's body and vibrated up the sword, up his wrist and to his elbow and upper arm. The vibrations of the sword and the muscle inside ILIKE felt good as it shook Aoi as well as ILIKE himself.
ILIKE let loose the first of 12 volleys of young manly jisum. The jizz flew up and caught Aoi on the muscular pecs on both sides, and in between, filling the deep chasm between pectorals. The cum dripped from there and tingled on Aoi, who jerked his upper body, voluntarily and involuntarily at the same time. It felt so good. He said so, "You feel so good! Keep it cuming! But is that all your reach can go!?"  With that a second volley shot up past his cheek, taking the cheek into it, with some cum splashes but the third hit him fully on his Asian chin and splattered on his mouth. He laughed and cum on a fourth shot went right in his mouth. He swallowed it. "That's more like it! Empty your fucking nuts, hot warrior youth!"
ILIKE obeyed  but only because he had no choice. His body took control and he had more and more boy juice emit from his shaking penis, which eventually lodged on Aoi's rippled abs, coating Aoi's ten pack with fluid. Gutters of flesh filled with rivers of white chunks of jizz, some of it staying where it landed and some rolling along the abs like butter on hard board. Aoi flexhed his abs in and out and this caused ILIKE to shake even more from his dickslit.
"Okay, it's over, for you!"  Aoi twisted his wrist every which way and cut the navel every which way, poking his sword up, down, sideways, in and out, deeper and deeper and then shallower and shallower. "You've had it!" 
"I know. I die."  ILIKE leaned forward but Aoi gave him one last thrust to the wall and then removed the sword. ILIKe fell on him and slid down his body, drool from his mouth mixing with Aoi's cum filled mouth. Mouth to mouth Aoi kissed ILIKE as ILIKE made his way down to his death.
ILIKE's face went down Aoi's chest and he tasted his own cum there, his lips wet with his drool and his own cum and Aoi's hot sweat. Aoi shook with pleasure and ILIKE felt this. He shook, too with death and with pleasure. With pain. Searing hot pain going through his navel to his back. Air rated. ILIKE's dick emptied totally on his way down, cumming as he slid, giving Aoi a huge geyser of whiteness up his chest, up his abs again, totally blocking his nice belly button, filling it with so much cum a waterfall came out of his navel...a waterfall of white GIZZ.
ILIKE fell some more and his mouth plunged onto the head of Aoi's uncut dick which was emerged from the foreskin. Aoi's cum caked around it, but the dick was so solid it stood like a monument of valiant triumph amid white clouds of cum. ILIKE sucked it. Sucked for the last time, his gasps of dying breath giving Aoi a second hard on and the dick emerged larger and into ILIKE's mouth. The dying of one's air made Aoi's dick harder and harder until he cam again and ILIKE had to release it as he fell back on the wall and slid down it and Aoi's legs to land on his back.
"Victory!"  Aoi shot a load over ILIKE's legs and lowest of the low belly and made it drip on his hairless pubes...did he shave, Aoi wondered? He shot a load onto the navel which his sword had left. Aoi struck down, fully extending his arm so that sword cut down into ILIKE's navel on an upward slant, cutting up from navel to upper chest but from within. He removed it and bent down, crouching and putting his elbow into it, this time bending his arm as he struck.  
Sword in belly button again and feeling it gone as Aoi removed it in one stroke, ILIKE jerked his body, like Aoi involuntarily and voluntarily. He stretched on his back so that his stomach rose as far as it could to the blue sky. Aoi didn't want him to groan any more or any louder so he convinced himself this is why he put his cum coated mouth over the cummy lips of ILIKE and kissed him. He  felt the dying huffs go into his own mouth and go deep into his throat. He moved his head from side to side to enjoy ILIKE's kiss. ILIKE kissed him back until he lost his fight with the struggle to hold onto the life energy. ILIKE fell back and with a last moan died.
Aoi broke the kiss. "Enjoyed it, didn't you? I did. All that counts, fucker who guards unfed children. Now to free them..."