Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Chase pictures removed ?
Hello guys,

Why all Chase pictures had been removed in his dedicated section ?
His threads are deleted as well.
I may have overreacted. I want a more balance in my life and this seemed to be too much a presence in my life. I am a good person, a nice person, a peaceful person and this area of my life, this fetish, often bothers me. The guys on past forums NEVER wanted to discuss this in any great depth and got upset when I did. I’m not entirely sure why I did the deletion either. Someone may have not liked a few of the pics. To me they are just fantasy and not real life at all. I’m a pacifist in real life. I don’t entirely want this fetish and so engaging in it by posting and writing stories so much as I was doing seemed to be ruining my time and my life really. I’m not sure about all of it but I wish I didn’t have this fetish. Do you understand any of that? If you do, explain it to me, please. Thanks for asking, too. I did this quite some time ago, too and almost no one noticed or at least didn't comment. What I really need is a person who really understands me and this fetish or wants to discuss it in some way. I also think I was spending too much time here.
(09-30-2019, 11:56 AM)CHASE Wrote: Hi Chase, happy to talk to you about this any time.  This is a harmless fetish, but a fetish more than a few of us have.  Sites like this allow us to be with like minded and sympathetic people.  Your pictures were amazingly HOT and gave a lot of pleasure, and I mean that literally, to folks.

You have nothing to be ashamed of.
I think this forum is the best place to discuss these topics.  All of us have that same struggle to some degree.  Sometimes, even I want to quit. 

But the truth is the greatest thing about this forum isn't necessarily the stories, the pics, the videos, (Though they are all excellent.).  The greatest thing about this forum is the camaraderie.

I think you have pointed out a great topic for discussion.  Let's create a thread in the "Meeting Place" about this topic, as I think it is one that would benefit a lot of us on here.
And As Always,
Happy Battlings and a Glorious Death to You All!!!!

B&D
First of all....I know that I was born with this fetish...as far back that I can remember I had this fetish...and I greatly enjoyed it in my youth. It has been a constant part of my life. And yet  my life is very fulfilling...I study. I work, I am productive, I have friends, I have lovers, and I can perform the usual sex acts with my partners...I have many interests and hobby's that I follow and enjoy and that I make time for. This fetish is just one of them. And no one in my life knows I have this fetish.

It is my secret and I like it that way. Now...in my late 20s I questioned this habit....so....I went into therapy. Which was very helpful and enlightening.   After 3 months I learned from my therapists...that they could not see any harm it might be causing me..and...it was their experience that it is very difficult to remove or change a fetish..and if it is removed it can often create other problems including depression. They said once I fully excepted it, my life would be less stressful...just as long as I controlled it. And in my case they have been proven to be correct.

Controlling it meant that I didnt let it interfere with other important parts of my life. This...I have been able to do.
And so should you. Once you do you will be able to enjoy it without stressing out.

And a reminder to all of you...remember we do this because...above all....we ENJOY IT.

Please re-instate your images...if only because your are GIVING pleasure to many other people...It would be selfish of you to deny them this pleasure.

Likeyou...
I understand your feeling Chase. While I will miss your content, I want you to find the balance you're seeking. Best wishes and good luck.
Morituri Te Salutamus - Those about to die salute you. 
(09-30-2019, 12:25 PM)traxxgalaxy Wrote:
(09-30-2019, 11:56 AM)CHASE Wrote: Hi Chase, happy to talk to you about this any time.  This is a harmless fetish, but a fetish more than a few of us have.  Sites like this allow us to be with like minded and sympathetic people.  Your pictures were amazingly HOT and gave a lot of pleasure, and I mean that literally, to folks.

You have nothing to be ashamed of.

thanks!

(09-30-2019, 05:28 PM)eroticus Wrote: I wish I had known all this before I deleted everything. I don't think there's an easy way to restore it all either. In some ways I didn't think it was giving many any pleasure and there were so few responses. I'll see what I can do but I had a lot up there and again, I probably overreacted, overcompensated. Also: unlike you, I am a crossroads in my life where I have to find other parts of my life. I thought this might be an outlet but not sure yet it will be as connections seem...well...not there. Sort of.
Like Others have said, I Like your work. It’s not like anyone here wants to see the actual and real stabbings and other violence. It’s just fun little fantasy. My upload here and my many uploads of pictures and videos over at motherless are just fun fakes. I like the Spartacus series for the same reason. But I never wanna see real pictures of real people suffering or killed. You do good work :-)
I will share with you something I learned in therapy. In the first session its was necessary for me to be completely honest and to reveal in detail my fantasy/fetish, which I did, even showing many images that I created. I noticed that the therapist seamed unfazed, not showing even the slightest reaction. Later in the session I questioned his lack of any reaction to the images. He said...Oh I've seen this before...many times...its nothing new and as a fetish its rather minor...I could tell you of some peoples fetishes that are really gross. I said no thank you.

In a later session I was asked if I had experienced any deja vu, or the sense that I had past life experiences. I said I had, numerous times. He wanted to know more about them. So I revealed them to him. He listened quietly until I came to one experience that he sharply reacted to. This is a past like experience where I see myself in ancient times as having been a General leading a huge army...it is not clear whether it is Greek or Roman. but apparently I had made a terrible mistake in conducting a battle that cost the lives of over 30 thousand soldiers.

The therapist saw this as an important. He said it was possible that I was creating these image as a way to undo the guilt for my mistake. As a sort of penance. This is plausible to me because in my mind the images of the men I have created  are not suffering pain and agony..no...they are feeling a minor amount of pain, but instead what they are feeling is a huge and overwhelming amount of intense erotic sexual pleasure that is consuming them...something they have never experienced before and this is what they feel as they exit life. In pleasure not pain.

This may also explain why I have created thousands of these images...and still do.