Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Just enjoy it dude. Revel in it. Fuck the blade inside you if you can.. Damn. just GUT UP !!
Great Actor in these sets.
And As Always,
Happy Battlings and a Glorious Death to You All!!!!

B&D
I always liked the stills and videos by Rob from Townsville, Queensland because his fights usually ended up with a blade in the victim's navel. He and his victims looked in good physical shape, clad enticingly in just a loin cloth. I find these scenes so hot that I re-enact them with a blade pushed and twisted into my own navel which is always a massive turn-on.
(11-08-2019, 11:04 AM)bruffman Wrote: I always liked the stills and videos by Rob from Townsville, Queensland because his fights usually ended up with a blade in the victim's navel. He and his victims looked in good physical shape, clad enticingly in just a loin cloth. I find these scenes so hot that I re-enact them with a blade pushed and twisted into my own navel which is always a massive turn-on.

I agree. He and his fellow actors were great looking in every way.
There a couple of Rob's videos posted at motherless.com. I agree with you all, Rob was into it, and had a crew that reveled in this fantasy.
Morituri Te Salutamus - Those about to die salute you. 
(11-09-2019, 08:17 PM)bellyboy Wrote: How did they make this videos without getting totally erect.

Wink)