Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
ATTICUS
I create original photo compositions telling the tale of Atticus, my alter ego. In my fantasy world he is a warrior, captured in battle, taken into slavery, forced to be a gladiator and experiences crucifixion.

I was on tumblr until they purged the platform of all the adult stuff. Since then I have been blogging my work on bdsmlr and newtumbl. I found out about this forum from the yahoo group gladiatorcombat.

What I've posted here has been well received. I will continue to post mostly the gladiator and battle scenes with a little slave and crucifixion stuff thrown in once in a while. Oh, and my fantasy requires all gladiators and warriors to fight naked. I just like it that way.

I always like to hear how others interpret my photos, especially if they think up a story-line for them. If anyone comes up with a story to go with any of my images, please add it to the post. My work is in the Pictures Forum under Photos by Atticus.
(07-17-2019, 12:06 AM)gladiatoratticus Wrote: I create original photo compositions telling the tale of Atticus, my alter ego. In my fantasy world he is a warrior, captured in battle, taken into slavery, forced to be a gladiator and experiences crucifixion.

I was on tumblr until they purged the platform of all the adult stuff. Since then I have been blogging my work on bdsmlr and newtumbl. I found out about this forum from the yahoo group gladiatorcombat.

What I've posted here has been well received. I will continue to post mostly the gladiator and battle scenes with a little slave and crucifixion stuff thrown in once in a while. Oh, and my fantasy requires all gladiators and warriors to fight naked. I just like it that way.

Glad to hear you will be sharing the ongoing trials of Atticus here. I have seen your work on bdsmlr and look forward to more.
"Ready your breakfast and eat hearty, for tonight we dine in hell!" -- Leonidas at Thermopylae
(07-18-2019, 08:45 PM)TakeNoPrizners Wrote:
(07-17-2019, 12:06 AM)gladiatoratticus Wrote: I create original photo compositions telling the tale of Atticus, my alter ego. In my fantasy world he is a warrior, captured in battle, taken into slavery, forced to be a gladiator and experiences crucifixion.

Glad to hear you will be sharing the ongoing trials of Atticus here. I have seen your work on bdsmlr and look forward to more.
Glad you like Atticus. I am reworking a lot of the stuff I posted on bdsmlr and kicking it up a notch. On this forum Atticus is going to get bloodied up a bit. So will his opponents.
I really like your images. Looking forward to see what "kicking it up a notch" is. Love naked Gladiators fighting to the death.
Morituri Te Salutamus - Those about to die salute you. 
(07-19-2019, 05:17 PM)gladlover Wrote: I really like your images. Looking forward to see what "kicking it up a notch" is. Love naked Gladiators fighting to the death.
Glad you like Atticus. In my fantasy world I visualize myself in ancient times as a naked slave, naked warrior or naked gladiator.. I put together these images of Atticus to illustrate those fantasies. I am always glad when I hear from others who relate to these scenes.
(07-19-2019, 11:51 PM)gladiatoratticus Wrote:
(07-19-2019, 05:17 PM)gladlover Wrote: I really like your images. Looking forward to see what "kicking it up a notch" is. Love naked Gladiators fighting to the death.
Glad you like Atticus. In my fantasy world I visualize myself in ancient times as a naked slave, naked warrior or naked gladiator.. I put together these images of Atticus to illustrate those fantasies. I am always glad when I hear from others who relate to these scenes.
do you have links to your other places such as bdsmlr and newtumbl.
(07-30-2019, 10:08 PM)CHASE Wrote:
(07-19-2019, 11:51 PM)gladiatoratticus Wrote:
do you have links to your other places such as bdsmlr and newtumbl.
I'm at  www.gladiatoratticus.bdsmlr.com  and  www.gladiatoratticus.newtumbl.com.

I think you have to go through the sign up thing to access them.
Looking for more situations/scenes for Atticus to do his thing. Anybody with suggestions please post them here. Thanks.